PDA

View Full Version : my wish list to go with my 'surplus' list :)

Green Dragon
09-18-2006, 12:57 PM
I just posted a list of odds-n-ends I found while sorting through yet more of my 30 year hoard at my dad's ( getting to the last of it, I'm afraid :(
Please do check on the 'for sale' board and let me know if anyhting is useful to someone.

While at it, and thinking " this might be of use to someone",figured others have the same problem as me, save everything just in case, lol .
So, I'm going to post a 'wish list' , just in case someone has any of these laying around
( I can always dream :) ) ,please drop me a line if you have any of the following to part with, thanks

- decals for:
Estes mini brute Eclipse
Estes Laser
Torrellian Invader ( I have a near-complete set, need the canopy decal, and one of the small 'laser' decals from the nosecone )
Marauder ( note: I posted these on my 'sell/trade' list, I'm mising the roll-pattern decal for the transition , if anyone has that piece, I'd be interested, and then build it up )
- Quest 1.14 to .98" plastic transition ( or MPC,etc )
- Quest 1.37" tubing ( again, note I posted a cone for this, would buy tubing to use the cone,if anyone has a stash - I do have a few lengths of the 1.14" tubing that I'd trade, not posted on the 'surplus' list, but let me know)
- 'missiles' and 'torpedos' for Estes F61 Starfighter (same as Centuri jets ?), or, if someone has any to loan, so I can pull a mold for the fins,cones,etc :-)
( also, a canopy, I have one but it's rough - anyone have experience molding clear parts ?, vacuform ?)

- of course, could put the true dreaming wish-list, but I've begged for some of these before, lol ... ( Centuri Magnum Sprint, Star Wars Proton Torpedo)

Thanks for any help .

~ AL

James Pierson
09-18-2006, 05:54 PM
Al, the Mini Brute Eclipse decals are posted at:
YORP http://www.oldrocketplans.com/estes/est0846/est0846.htm

If you are interested in the original kit I have one and it is opened. Its the one I scanned for YORP years ago. PM me if your interested and we will do some horse tradin, JP

James Pierson
NAR# 77907

Green Dragon
09-18-2006, 11:10 PM
Al, the Mini Brute Eclipse decals are posted at:
YORP http://www.oldrocketplans.com/estes/est0846/est0846.htm

If you are interested in the original kit I have one and it is opened. Its the one I scanned for YORP years ago. PM me if your interested and we will do some horse tradin, JP

James Pierson
NAR# 77907

James,

I know the decal's posted, but since they;re white.... :-(

Phred doesn't list them, as far as I know, Tango Papa does have them at 10 bucks, figured if someone had a sheet laying around ( like me, I have odds and ends like I posted, not worth listing on ebay,etc. but if someone has a use for em :-)

will drop you a note via PM, I actually have a built-up clone, lacking just decals, but who knows :-)

~ AL