PDA

View Full Version : Birthday wishes for Hannahmonster

bikegod
11-27-2006, 05:41 PM
I ain't so sure she's the youngest Rocketeer out there, but I would like to do a shout out for my Daughter's 8th Birthday this Wednesday the 29th.

HannahMonster has accompanied me on everyone of my launches, assited me on several projects and built two of her own so far. I plastered her picture here a while back (the same pic that was in Apogee's photo contest).

I actually thought about having a rocket themed party, but the princesses won out. She does still want rockets in her gifts (along with a bunch of girly stuff).

I love being a Dad! :D

mojo1986
11-28-2006, 06:59 AM
With two daughters of my own I can certainly relate to your remarks about your Hannahmonster. I used to take my two girls out for launches when they were younger (along with six of their cousins)...........now they are 16 and 18, have the odd beer at home, occasionally go fishing with me and are in to boys and career choices. But I still have a lot of great memories of them when they were little, including three super trips to Disney World in Florida (which I would recommend to anyone..........what a wonderful time!). My advice to anyone with children is to spend as much time with them as possible and maximize the experience.............they really DO grow up fast.

'Your son is your son 'til he gets him a wife..........
But your daughter's your daughter for all of your life'

Joe