PDA

View Full Version : No more BATFE??

bernomatic
05-19-2015, 11:28 AM
Could GH actually get his way?

GH's wish (http://www.starportsagitta.net/the-sagitta-cantina2.html#/20150519/ghrocketman-may-get-his-wish-4785524/)

tmacklin
05-19-2015, 01:04 PM
White Trash need love too.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/waco-biker-shooting-turf-war-uninvited-gang-sparked/story?id=31145828

ghrocketman
05-19-2015, 03:14 PM
Let those clown bikers kill each other off.
Society would be better off without those POS white-trash douchebags.

Wanna know the difference between a Harley and a Hoover ?
The position of the DIRTBAG !

I not only want BATFE shut down completely for the "F" part as it VIOLATES the 2nd Amendment, I want all their duties they are charged with enforcing regarding Firearms completely ELIMINATED as well. NOT transferred to another alphabet soup agency. Alcohol and Tobacco are completely legal products that should have NO more regulation or taxes than bunches of CARROTS or Ribeye STEAKS.

tmacklin
05-19-2015, 05:14 PM
Isn't it ironic that recently retired Michigan representative John Dingell is credited with the first use of the phrase "jack booted thugs" to describe ATF agents way back in 1981?

Here's a little trip down memory lane.

http://www.boogieonline.com/revolution/firearms/enforce/nra_thug.html

On the other hand, these motorcycle gangs are the absolute scum of the earth and should be terminated with extreme prejudice.

Jerry Irvine
05-19-2015, 05:16 PM
The ATF responsibilities being transferred to FBI is a double edged sword. The regulations are written for maximal selective enforcement. You do not want that with an agency with the power to arrest, felonize and jail. Furthermore the ATF was changing rules such as 55.141-a-7 from wide exemptions to very narrow ones before this agency change takes effect. ATF also tried to reverse the long standing PAD exemption, and we reversed that with a substance defense, not an article defense.

Reg Jerry

ghrocketman
05-19-2015, 06:28 PM
I agree with Ted.
99.9% of motorcycle gangs are total scum and should be terminated with EXTREME PREJUDICE.
Throw 'em into a giant bullet-proof cage with their guns & POS hardly-movingsen bikes to kill each other off. The world would be better off without them wasting air.

tmacklin
05-19-2015, 07:11 PM
Apparently, many agents of the BATFE view both U.S. Constitution and the American populace with utter contempt as evidenced not only by their actions in the field but also by their statements before the Court in the recent lawsuit. While the evidence presented by expert witnesses for the plaintiffs was factual and overwhelming, I think Judge Walton finally had enough of the defendant's pettifoggery and outright lies and ruled in favor of the plaintiff rocket groups.

I also think they are much more comfortable bullying rocket nerds and religious fanatics than they are confronting genuine gangsters dealing in meth.

aeppel_cpm
05-19-2015, 09:57 PM
The BATFE hasn't dealt with alcohol since the Great Rearrangement.
Trust me, TTB (Trade and Taxation Bureau) is alive and well and still under Treasury.

And alcohol is probably taxed more, but regulated less, than the aforementioned ribeye.

Jerry Irvine
05-19-2015, 10:36 PM
And alcohol is probably taxed more, but regulated less, than the aforementioned ribeye.I was thinking the same thing when I read that. I would rather have explosives under Treasury than FBI.

Joe Wooten
05-20-2015, 06:53 AM
I was thinking the same thing when I read that. I would rather have explosives under Treasury than FBI.

Agreed!!!!!

Jerry Irvine
05-20-2015, 09:01 AM
I was thinking the same thing when I read that. I would rather have explosives under Treasury than FBI.Besides, I think so would the FBI!

Jerry Irvine
05-20-2015, 09:18 AM
The BATFE hasn't dealt with alcohol since the Great Rearrangement.
Trust me, TTB (Trade and Taxation Bureau) is alive and well and still under Treasury. Attached is an image from that website showing the "effectiveness" of the stimulus spending. $34B achieved just under 8000 new jobs. :(

shockwaveriderz
05-24-2015, 08:44 PM
Agreed!!!!! also agree considering the FBI thinks sugar propellant is an explosive.

Terry Dean