PDA

View Full Version : Announcing a new Red River Rocketry Kit

John Dyer
07-07-2007, 06:53 PM
Red River Rocketry proudly announces it's newest kit - U.S.S. Prometheus. This is the first in our Masters line. Please take a look at http://www.redriverrocketry.com/rockets.php

John
------
John Dyer
www.redriverrocketry.com

Chris_Timm
07-07-2007, 09:26 PM
Nice.

duobob
07-08-2007, 12:17 AM
Looks great John! I realy like your kits, I'll have to get one of those and a Delta Syx soon. ;)
Bob

Chris_Timm
07-08-2007, 12:35 PM
Are you going to be at NARAM this year?

Ltvscout
07-08-2007, 11:11 PM
Red River Rocketry proudly announces it's newest kit - U.S.S. Prometheus. This is the first in our Masters line. Please take a look at http://www.redriverrocketry.com/rockets.php
A great looking rocket at an affordable price. Way to go, John!

Chas Russell
07-10-2007, 08:43 AM
"Are you going to be at NARAM this year?"

Red River Rocketry will be at NARAM. John Dyer and I are driving up together. He bought a small trailer so that he can bring more kits and I can bring my competition gear. Maybe this year I'll remember my stupid range box...

Chas

Chris_Timm
07-10-2007, 12:31 PM
Maybe this year I'll remember my stupid range box...
Chas

Don't forget to pack your "matching team/banquet shirt" :)

Ltvscout
07-10-2007, 03:55 PM
Don't forget to pack your "matching team/banquet shirt" :)
And the BEER!

Chas Russell
07-10-2007, 04:18 PM
"Don't forget to pack your "matching team/banquet shirt"

Matt Steele and I will have our Pod Bay Doors Team banquet shirts. Pat McCarthy can't make it this year. Must have lost his shirt... Going to help his wife at her convention. At least he could send beer.

"And the BEER!"

What? Am I getting some sort of reputation about beer. Man, the truth hurts.

I remembered the beer last year. Left the range box right where I could walk right by it

I only make the same mistale two or three times. JD has already pinged me about it.

Speaking of John Dyer - He has a new kit out. Does he let me know first. No. I did see the prototype fly a couple of months back.

Chris_Timm
07-11-2007, 11:04 AM
Speaking of John Dyer - He has a new kit out.

Lets all keep our fingers crossed so that he doesn't forget to bring enough of them for everybody.

Chas Russell
07-11-2007, 06:50 PM
"Lets all keep our fingers crossed so that he doesn't forget to bring enough of them for everybody."

New RRR models or beer?

Hence, the trailer.....

EchoVictor
07-24-2007, 04:57 PM
John,

sweet design! She'll look nice next to the Predator and Stratos (once I finish 'em)!

Order in!

Later,
EV

Initiator001
07-24-2007, 06:45 PM
Nuts!

More money I am going to have to spend at NARAM. ;)

Bob "Posting from a hotel in Colorado" Sanford