PDA

View Full Version : Excelsior Rocketry: Still alive!

Phred
09-28-2007, 10:00 AM
Hello Everyone:

Yes, I am alive. I have been ill for several weeks, but am back amongst the living. Decals are being printed as I write this, and orders began shipping two days ago.

I would like to thank everyone for their orders, their support, and inquiries. Without the support of YORF members, Excelsior Rocketry simply would not exist.

Phred

I sent the below email out to all who placed orders from Excelsior in the past few weeks.

"Thanks for your order to Excelsior Rocketry,

I apologize if you have received this as a duplicate message, but I would rather send two emails to someone, than have them be in the dark...

As you may know by now, I have been ill and have not shipped orders for a few weeks.
I am now much better and am printing and shipping decals.
I apologize for the delay, and appreciate everyone support and understanding.
All orders will be printed and shipped.
I am working furiously to get all orders out as quickly as possible. They should be all out by the end of next week.

If anyone would like a refund, please send me an email with the single word 'REFUND' as the subject line. Your money will be refunded immediately.

Thanks again for your support.
Fred Talasco
Excelsior Rocketry"

Leo
09-28-2007, 10:03 AM
Good to hear :)

barone
09-28-2007, 01:03 PM
Glad you're doing better. Model Rocketry just isn't the same without you nor your products. With that said.....get to work on the ORIGINAL goony decals ;)

Green Dragon
09-28-2007, 03:01 PM
Glad to hear that you;re back and recover (ed ? / ing ? ) .

keep up the great work and we'll look forward to you rejoining our mad little forum as well :)

~ AL

moonzero2
09-29-2007, 12:10 PM
Glad to hear your healthy again. You have an AWESOME product!