PDA

View Full Version : A peek into the Quest R&D Development Lab

Old Rocketeer "II"
11-21-2008, 03:50 PM
There's a new blog post at www.questaerospace.com in the QBlog in the lower RH corner of the home page.

thought you guys would like to see some of what's being worked on.

cas2047
11-21-2008, 04:59 PM
There's a new blog post at www.questaerospace.com in the QBlog in the lower RH corner of the home page.

Thanks for posting.

I would never have found that on my own and there's some interesting information there. :)

Royatl
11-21-2008, 07:02 PM

Bill, if you need the text and graphics for some of the missing ones, I've probably got them in Google Reader.

for instance: http://www.questaerospace.com/2007/01/4h-regional-update.html gives a Page Not Found error, but I have the post in its entirety.

Old Rocketeer "II"
11-22-2008, 01:19 PM
Roy.

Are you using a bookmark to get to our blog page? Yes, the link yo have listed is not active.

Try a "refresh" from the Quest home page and link from there please.

Let me know if this does not work.

Royatl
11-22-2008, 01:35 PM
Roy.

Are you using a bookmark to get to our blog page? Yes, the link yo have listed is not active.

Try a "refresh" from the Quest home page and link from there please.

Let me know if this does not work.

Bill,
I've connected to the new blog. I was referring to the November 5 post where you/Nettie said you couldn't access some of the old blog. I was just offering to help recover any text/images that you can't get to, because I have them cached in my reader.

Ltvscout
11-22-2008, 03:54 PM
Bill,
I've connected to the new blog. I was referring to the November 5 post where you/Nettie said you couldn't access some of the old blog. I was just offering to help recover any text/images that you can't get to, because I have them cached in my reader.
I would think Matt Costabile should be able to supply Bill and/or Nettie with the login info for the old blog since he's the one that handled it in AZ.

BTW, I can't wait to see your new product offerings, Bill. I'm sure many people will be pleased to see you'll soon be selling parts as well. There's ALWAYS someone asking where they can buy Quest parts. ;)