PDA

View Full Version : AeroTech Initiator Decals

DeanHFox
11-07-2009, 04:45 PM
Before I contact AeroTech directly, does anyone happen to have an extra set of Initiator decals they'd be willing to part with? PM me if so. Thanks! :)

Ltvscout
11-07-2009, 05:06 PM
Before I contact AeroTech directly, does anyone happen to have an extra set of Initiator decals they'd be willing to part with? PM me if so. Thanks! :)
Bob Sanford should have about 200 sets or so. :D

DeanHFox
11-07-2009, 05:14 PM
Bob Sanford should have about 200 sets or so. :DHeh...sure, but will he be willing to part with any? Sounds like a hoarder to me! :D

Seriously --- I painted my Initiator with the Rustoleum "copper" metallic. It turned out absolutely beautiful, so I applied the decals, then went out in the garage in the morning --- and OMG! Fingerprints all over the rocket! Those doggone Rustoleum metallics discolor so fast if you don't coat 'em! :(

So, I stripped the decals off, cleaned the surface with a rag soaked in a little grease-cutting dish soap (while wearing gloves), then re-sprayed it, THEN hit it with a gloss overcoat. It turned out GREAT, and I can handle it without fear of fingerprints --- but now I need a set of decals to re-apply! :)

Rocketcrab
11-07-2009, 07:16 PM
Bob Sanford should have about 200 sets or so. :D

I have a very good story regarding Initiator decals and Bob Sanford...........but it would take waaaay too much time to explain here! :chuckle: BUT, I may be able to help. Let me check my stash....

El Cheapo
11-08-2009, 03:44 PM
stickershock has them

Initiator001
11-09-2009, 08:05 PM
Sorry, I gave away my last set of extra Initiator decals a few months ago. ;)

You can get the decals direct from AeroTech, of course.

If you are looking for something in non-traditional colors, Mark @ Stickershock can make them for you. :D His vinyl decals are great! :)

Bob