PDA

View Full Version : FlisKits: Cougar 440 going end of life!

jflis
01-23-2010, 01:03 PM
The FlisKits Cougar 440 competition streamer duration modle (sister to the Cougar 660) will be going end of life next month (or while supplies last).

Originally announced in 2002, the Cougar family has been a fun and exciting kit in our overall arsenal of model rocket kits, but it is time to make room for new and exciting kits on the horizon.

In that light, the Cougar 440 is slated for going out of production on Feb 28th, 2010 and will be available until then or when our current inventory is exhausted.

jim

jflis
01-26-2010, 12:58 PM
Wow, that was quick...

The Cougar 440 is now out of production. Thank you all for your continued support! :)

Mark II
01-26-2010, 01:54 PM
Say it ain't so! Nooooooooo........

MarkII

Ltvscout
01-26-2010, 04:21 PM
Wow, that was quick...

The Cougar 440 is now out of production. Thank you all for your continued support! :)
Do you want to offer it as a plan with parts list on YORP? You'd get the standard commercial rights disclaimer that I have for the Quest plans and others.

jflis
01-27-2010, 07:02 AM
Say it ain't so! Nooooooooo........

MarkII

Sorry, but 'tis so...

Do you want to offer it as a plan with parts list on YORP? You'd get the standard commercial rights disclaimer that I have for the Quest plans and others.

When did we get a "Ye Olde Rocketry Planet"???? LOL

Yea, I may consider that. I'll think about that and get in touch with you.

jim

Ltvscout
01-27-2010, 08:11 AM
When did we get a "Ye Olde Rocketry Planet"???? LOL

Yea, I may consider that. I'll think about that and get in touch with you.
Heh, it's actually for Ye Olde Rocket Plans. ;)

Thanks for the consideration, Jim.

jflis
01-28-2010, 07:00 AM
Heh, it's actually for Ye Olde Rocket Plans. ;)

Thanks for the consideration, Jim.

Dang! I *knew* about Ye Olde Rocket Plans, but I didn't even *think* of that when I saw YORP... LOL

Keep watch folks... :)