PDA

View Full Version : FlisKits: Tartar RIM-24A now available!

jflis
05-29-2010, 07:20 PM
FlisKits is proud to announce our newest kit, the 1/8th sport scale Tartar RIM-24A missile which is also the commemorative kit for the 2010 National Sport Launch!

The kit is now available for purchase and can by found by clicking this link! (http://fliskits.com/products/rocketkits/kit_detail/tartar.htm)

Thank you for your continued support.
jim

jetlag
06-01-2010, 12:39 PM
Jim,
It looks great! Are scale decals included? I don't believe that info is there.

Many thanks for another fantastic offering!

Allen

jflis
06-02-2010, 06:44 AM
Jim,
It looks great! Are scale decals included? I don't believe that info is there.

Many thanks for another fantastic offering!

Allen

No markings provided. The round shown doesn't (to my knowledge) have markings which was one of the reasons we went that route. We needed to get this done quickly for NSL and decals just add time (and cost)... Also, this way builders can model any round they wish if they have the capability to make decals.

jim

jflis
06-03-2010, 08:20 PM
WHOOPS!

We discovered an error in kitting the Tartar kit. We left out a CPL-60-015 stage coupler.

If you have purchased this kit from our web site we will be in touch (this includes retailers)

If you purchased this kit from one of our retailers, or received one at NSL, please contact FlisKits directly so that we can get this part out to you.

I apologize for this error. I am just glad we caught it early in the production cycle!

jim

jflis
06-07-2010, 06:42 AM
We have the Tartar problem well in hand.

All web purchased kits have had missing parts shipped, all retailers have been contacted and they will be taken care of today. We have also received word from several of the folks who attended NSL and received a free one and they will be taken care of today as well.

Inventory has been purged and clean kits will begin shipping today.

MarkB.
06-07-2010, 07:58 PM
I got my patch today. I don't have anything else on the table. Hmmm . . . .

jflis
06-08-2010, 06:14 AM
I got my patch today. I don't have anything else on the table. Hmmm . . . .

Go for it! :) Build thread, perhaps??