Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Ye Olde Rocket Forum (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/index.php)
-   For Sale (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Rocket kits for sale............. (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/showthread.php?t=444)

rocketman 09-20-2005 08:28 PM

Rocket kits for sale.............

Well, its time to thin the herd of kits I have
> collected over the
> years..and will never finish. Big ones, Collectible
> ones,
> etc.......None have been started and they are still
> in the original box
> or bag with a header.
> Im in the USA.
> Thanks
>
> ESTES HONEST JOHN #2166 $50
> ESTES V-2 #1952 $50
> ESTES SATURN V #2157 30TH ANNIVERSARY $80
> ESTES GEMINI TITAN #1978 $50
> ESTES TITAN II #1918 $45
> ESTES MERCURY ATLAS #2111 $50
> ESTES COMANCHE III #1382
> ESTES MERCURY REDSTONE #1241 K-41 $50
> ESTES SATURN 1-B #1229 $90
> ESTES TITAN 3 E #2019 $50
> ESTES BLUE BIRD ZERO #1335 $50
> ESTES JUPITER C #1976 $25
> ESTES MAGNUM # 2032 $20
> ESTES SDI SATELLITE #2003 $25
> ESTES SILVER COMET #2141 #25
> ESTES ORBITAL TRANSPORT #1259 $20
> ESTES PEGASUS #1376 #25
> ESTES CHEROKEE D #K-47 $40

sandman 09-21-2005 02:10 PM

So, how do we contact you?

I want the mercury Atlas! :D

Arley Davis 09-21-2005 06:01 PM

Put me down for the ESTES GEMINI TITAN #1978 $50 and the
ESTES ORBITAL TRANSPORT #1259 $20. That would be &70.00 plus shipping.

And as the Sandman said how to we contact you what is your email address. My email address is arleydavis@cox.net

Ltvscout 09-21-2005 09:03 PM

Buyer Beware!

Before anyone goes sending money to this person, I want you all to take a look at this link first:

http://home.comcast.net/~mich24thms/Scam.html

I've just discovered that "rocketman" who posted this ad and the person in the above link are one in the same.

Caveat Emptor!

Of course if you have money to give away, just send the money to me. Whereas you'll here nothing after sending money to the person "selling" these kits, I'll at least gladly get back to you and tell you how I'm spending your hard earned money. ;)

A Fish Named Wallyum 09-21-2005 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltvscout
Before anyone goes sending money to this person, I want you all to take a look at this link first:

http://home.comcast.net/~mich24thms/Scam.html

I've just discovered that "rocketman" who posted this ad and the person in the above link are one in the same.

Caveat Emptor!

Of course if you have money to give away, just send the money to me. Whereas you'll here nothing after sending money to the person "selling" these kits, I'll at least gladly get back to you and tell you how I'm spending your hard earned money. ;)

We need more careful screening. That's two douchebags this month. Next thing you know "HE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED" will show up and turn this place into another little RMR.
Good catch, Scott. I was suspicious, but only because his message had so obviously been cut and pasted from another posting. I agree. We should "cavet his eruptor". (Brady Bunch reference, for all of you who might be interested. ;) :cool: :o )

Ltvscout 09-21-2005 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Fish Named Wallyum
We need more careful screening. That's two douchebags this month. Next thing you know "HE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED" will show up and turn this place into another little RMR.
Good catch, Scott. I was suspicious, but only because his message had so obviously been cut and pasted from another posting. I agree. We should "cavet his eruptor". (Brady Bunch reference, for all of you who might be interested. ;) :cool: :o )

I didn't think anything of it at first. I obviously JUMPED on the chance to own a K-29 1b for $90. ;) I emailed him through the forum shortly after he posted the ad last night. When I got his reply today I thought his email address looked familiar.

Eagle3 09-21-2005 09:41 PM

The nice thing about forums like this is that folks who become a problem (aka trolls) can be banned.

sandman 09-21-2005 10:14 PM

Well, rocketman, what do you have to say for yourself?

I seriously would expect an answer from you before you get any of my money.

Better yet, send me the item and I will honestly send you the cash.

BTW, thanks, guys.

Somehow I knew a Mercury Atlas for $50 was way too good to be true! :rolleyes:

A Fish Named Wallyum 09-21-2005 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle3
The nice thing about forums like this is that folks who become a problem (aka trolls) can be banned.

Geez, I might not be the best looking guy in cyberspace, but calling me a troll is a little rough. :eek: ;) :D

UMRS 09-21-2005 10:43 PM

Rocketman AKA Jeff Jones, I have all his personal information on a web page that Scott listed. I created that web page after this piece of crap ripped off about a dozen people on ROL.

My page about the Scam Artist & Thief Jeff Jones

Jeff my man our paths will cross one day, you can bet on that.