Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Ye Olde Rocket Forum (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/index.php)
-   For Sale (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   For Sale, Large V2's HoJo's and Saturns (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/showthread.php?t=12299)

otis 03-26-2013 07:59 AM

For Sale, Large V2's HoJo's and Saturns

2 Attachment(s)
Mix and Match. I have for sale Estes Maxi V-2's and Maxi Honest Johns. These are the large 4" diameter V-2's and 3 foot tall Ho-Jo's. Estes kit numbers 1952 and 2166. In my opinion the finest kits ever released by Estes. They build into Fantastic kits that can be converted to E,F,or even G and higher power if you build them right. Picture below shows the built kits. The ones I am selling are unbuilt, New in the Box, Never opened. 4 kits shipped to you for $325. Mix and match. 2 kits for $175 shipped. And to top it off a pair of Out-of Production Saturn 5's. Complete your Saturn collection. Shipping on these can be expensive so $150 for the pair shipped.

I only have a couple of the V2's and HoJo's left. . While the 2157 kit number is currently available in the Saturn V's, Both of the kits below are prior releases in different packaging for someone who wants to build all or possibly collect one of each. I also have Estes Interceptors for $30 shipped (E interceptor) or $25 shipped (normal Interceptor) and Canadian Arrows for $30 shipped.

Thanks for looking
Mike

jeffyjeep 03-26-2013 10:21 AM

PM sent.

MarkB. 03-27-2013 04:48 AM

PM sent.

Robobud 03-27-2013 12:52 PM

PM sent

Neal Miller 03-27-2013 08:29 PM

just my luck

Hey Otis, I just bought a V2 from you off of Ebay, wish I had seen this before I bought as I would have popped for two of the V2's. Oh well next time thanks for the new model.
I still fly the V2 that I built back in 1978, I have re-placed the body tube 3 times and have grafted plastic sheeting on to the fins but still fly's fine.

Regards, Neal Miller

otis 03-27-2013 09:39 PM

Hey Neal, thanks for the Ebay purchase. Yeah I have to charge a little more over there due to the numerous fee's they charge. If you want another V2 I will give you a discount since you have bought one on E-bay. Pm sent.
Thanks again, Mike

otis 03-28-2013 08:31 AM

Giant Imex Visible V2

2 Attachment(s)
I'm about to wrap up my big spring rocket sale here. Here's what I have left. First off I have 2 of the Giant Imex Visible V2 Rocket kits. These are large plastic models by Imex. They are slightly larger than the Estes maxi V2's and contain one visible side and all the internal workings of the V2. 1/16 scale. Can be built as either a static kit with the internals showing or convert to a flying kit. Very cool. One of these has been opened and is no longer shrink wrapped, one is wrapped. These are heavy and cost a lot to ship so $115 apiece delivered to you.

I still have one Estes Maxi V2. $85 shipped.

I have one Estes Phoenix (AAM) kit $45 shipped

Still have Interceptors and Canadian Arrows.

thanks for looking
Mike

Robobud 03-28-2013 08:35 AM

PM sent....Again

jeffyjeep 03-28-2013 07:31 PM

WOW! They got here fast! Excellent kits. Thank you for selling them to me!

Jeff

Robobud 03-29-2013 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffyjeep
WOW! They got here fast! Excellent kits. Thank you for selling them to me!

Jeff

What didja get?