Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Ye Olde Rocket Forum (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/index.php)
-   FreeForAll (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Go Bucks/Blue Beat Blue/Bucks (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/showthread.php?t=10197)

bernomatic 11-07-2011 11:13 PM

Go Bucks/Blue Beat Blue/Bucks

Rather than continue to interrupt/ jack someone else's thread, I thought it would be nice if I created a thread dedicated to yanking GH's chain. :p

Ummm... I mean to the logical discussion of the pro's and con's of Ohio State v. Michigan. :chuckle:

Ah heck, who am I kidding, let the mud slinging begin.

What do you call gross sports knowledge?

144 Michigan Fans.

Go Bucks!

bernomatic 11-07-2011 11:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Even Garfield knows who's better!

ghrocketman 11-08-2011 08:57 AM

What do you call a team that beats Michigan at football EVER ?
NCAA Cheats that get all the calls.
PERIOD.
ANY other opinions are neither valid, warranted, acceptable, or wanted.

Jim Davis must be suffering from some sort of toxic buckeye poisoning.

What do you call someone that lives in Ohio or went to Ohio State ?
Someone denied entry into Michigan.

GO BLUE !
Wolverines are PROUDLY and DESERVEDLY ARROGANT !
LEARN IT, accept all others are at best SECOND-CLASS, and GET OVER IT.

bernomatic 11-08-2011 09:14 AM

The MU coach enters into the locker room and goes up to his star quarterback.

"I have some bad news son, you're gonna lose your academic eligiblity because of your failing grades in math. You have to answer this question correctly to be able to play today.

"What is 4 plus 4?"

The quarterback looks a little dumbfounded and answers, "six?"

The rest of the team in the locker room shout, "Give him another chance coach, give him another chance."

The coach says, "Okay, what is 2 plus 2?"

The quarterback looks a little dumbfounded and answers, "four?"

The rest of the team in the locker room shout, "Give him another chance coach, give him another chance..."

bernomatic 11-09-2011 11:22 AM

An Ohio State fan finds a buckeye while walking down the street. He picks it up and puts it in his pocket for luck.

A Florida fan finds a buckeye while walking down the street and beats it to a pulp, for luck.

A Michigan fan finds a buckeye while walking down the street and walks on by cause he can't beat it.

UMRS 11-09-2011 06:52 PM

As we say here in Ann Arbor when people ask how you find OSU. South till you smell it. East till you step in it.

A Fish Named Wallyum 11-09-2011 07:36 PM

A guy leaves Michigan driving 55 mph in the fast lane. Two days later he reaches Florida, still in the fast lane. :rolleyes:

bernomatic 11-09-2011 11:21 PM

One foggy night, a Buckeye fan was heading north from Columbus and a Michigan fan was driving south from Ann Arbor. While crossing a narrow bridge, they hit each other head-on, mangling both cars.
The Michigan fan manages to climb out of his car and survey the damage. He looks at his twisted car and says, “Man, I’m lucky to be alive!”
Likewise, the Buckeye fan gets out of his car uninjured, he too feeling fortunate to have survived.
The Wolverine fan walks over to the Buckeye fan and says, “Hey, man, I think this is a sign that we should put away our petty differences and live as friends instead of being rivals.”
The Buckeye fan thinks for a moment and says, “You know, you’re absolutely right! We should be friends. In fact, I’m going to see if something else survived the wreck.”
The Buckeye fan then pops open his trunk and removes a full, undamaged bottle of Jack Daniel’s. He says to the Wolverine, “I think this is another sign–we should toast to our newfound friendship.” The Wolverine fan agrees and grabs the bottle. After sucking down half of the bottle, the Wolverine fan hands it back to the Buckeye fan and says, “Your turn!”
The Buckeye fan calmly twists the cap back on the bottle, throws the rest of the bottle over the bridge into the river and says, “Nah, I think I’ll just wait for the cops to show up.”

ghrocketman 11-10-2011 09:56 AM

Sounds like something a DIRTBAG suckeye fan would do....

The vast majority of Michigan drivers know how to use the fast lane; at least 10-15mph OVER the SUGGESTED posted limit, but yes, we do have RETARDS up here that seem to ignore that RULE, that incite JUSTIFIABLE ROAD RAGE !

bernomatic 11-10-2011 12:25 PM

Ann Arbor News Report: Football practice in Ann Arbor was delayed on Monday for nearly two hours. One of the offensive players, while on his way to the locker room, happened to look down and notice a suspicious looking, unknown, white powdery substance on the practice field. :eek:
The head coach, Lloyd Carr, immediately suspended practice while the FBI was called in to investigate. After a complete field analysis, the FBI determined that the white substance unknown to the players was the goal line. :confused:
Practice was resumed when the FBI decided that the team would not be likely to encounter the substance again. :o

:chuckle: :chuckle: