Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Ye Olde Rocket Forum (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/index.php)
-   Wanted: Dead or Alive! (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Looking for FOAM (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/showthread.php?t=10087)

Chris_Timm 10-16-2011 01:41 PM

Looking for FOAM
 
I'm looking for some Estes foam rocket kits.
Specifically the PortaPotShot , Pop Fly and the (2) RediRocs.
I have a plethora of assorted kits for trading.

-Chris

AstronMike 10-16-2011 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_Timm
I'm looking for some Estes foam rocket kits.
Specifically the PortaPotShot , Pop Fly and the (2) RediRocs.
I have a plethora of assorted kits for trading.

-Chris


Oh, I thought he was referring to the super secret elite rocketry club known as FOAM, which stands for Fans Of AstronMike :o

A Fish Named Wallyum 10-16-2011 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstronMike
Oh, I thought he was referring to the super secret elite rocketry club known as FOAM, which stands for Fans Of AstronMike :o

I thought it meant Farting On A Marsupial? Are these anything like cheesy foam? I tried it and it didn't taste anything like cheese.

LW Bercini 10-16-2011 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Fish Named Wallyum
Are these anything like cheesy foam? I tried it and it didn't taste anything like cheese.


Maybe this will be more to you liking?
Try this

A Fish Named Wallyum 10-16-2011 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LW Bercini
Maybe this will be more to you liking?
Try this

Great. Now I'm drooling. :rolleyes: :D

bernomatic 10-17-2011 12:19 AM

Maybe something Marie Antoinette would like. She died today, October 16, 1793. "let them eat foam."

ghrocketman 10-17-2011 10:51 AM

I will take a K-21/1221 original Gemini Titan, K-37/1237 Astron Scrambler, K-29/1229 Saturn 1B, or a K-57/1257 Astron Skydart for any of the kits you are looking for.

Just kidding.... :chuckle:
I don't have any of those kits you are looking for and can't figure out why anyone would WANT them either... :confused: :D

Shreadvector 10-17-2011 10:55 AM

Space Shuttle orbiter was a fire starting disaster.

AirShow was fantastic. I wish they would bring that back as a kit and not a Launch Set.

ghrocketman 10-17-2011 12:51 PM

Fire-starters can be fun. Try a C6-7 in an original Centuri flying saucer or the Estes re-issue. :chuckle:

jadebox 10-17-2011 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_Timm
I'm looking for some Estes foam rocket kits.
Specifically the PortaPotShot , Pop Fly and the (2) RediRocs.
I have a plethora of assorted kits for trading.


We have the Estes Pop Fly kit in stock at JonRocket.com.

-- Roger


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:23 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.