View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 01:51 PM
Junior Rocketeer

Default JonRocket.com - FOR SALE

Hello All,

Lately, I haven't had the time to keep up with JonRocket.com the way it deserves, So........ we're selling out!

You can place your bid here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...em=260417677835

For those of you who are wondering: I just don't have time. I have another internet business, run a small insurance agency, attend school full time and have a 12 year old who plays 3 sports and dances, a 6 year old and a 1 year old baby who seems to like to cry!

Today, I got the latest stuff from Custom in stock. I stacked that on top of the boxes that contained the new stuff from Fliskits, Starlight, Mercury, Semroc (2 rounds of releases) and I came to ther realization that I just don't have the time to devote to the business that I used to.

So if you want your own small business - A fun way to make a few thousand bucks per year + get all of your rocket stuff at wholesale (or below) place a bid. I have been profitable for all five years and would be happy to discuss the specifics with those who may have a real interest in purchasing the business.

Feel free to call or email me with any questions you may have.

Also, I'd like to say a BIG THANK YOU to those of you who have supported me through the years. So, THANK YOU.

John (not Jon) Arthur

www.JonRocket.com