View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 10:25 PM
Master Modeler

The flyer that Gary is handing out says the As and Bs can be preordered starting 11:59 PM MST on March 2nd. He said at the vendor forum that they will start to ship in April.

In a conversation I had with him earlier today I got the impression that the C8 and D12 are somewhat further out and I noted to him that they both would fill a need for something that is currently not available at all (I was thinking Estes C5-3s as I said this).

He said in at the vendor forum that these were the hardest R&D project he’s had at Aerotech and that cost of manufacturing, so that they can be sold with “standard discounts” was a big factor. So that at least suggests that, for example, Hobbylinc could sell them for less than the SRP of $8 or two As and $9 for two Bs. But first they have to get out there at all.....

There was no mention of any shipments to eRockets - either by Gary or by Randy Boadway. I suppose I can ask Randy tomorrow if he expects any soon. But based on what’s on the flyer, Randy will have to order them starting on 3/2 as well.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:  9E2BBC0A-03E9-494F-867B-9A5423C79D48.jpeg
Views: 104
Size:  782.7 KB  
AMA 42160
KG7AIE