View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 05:15 PM
The_Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltvscout
My webhost has been putzing with security permissions on the web server the past couple of days. Due to this, members are sometimes getting a 403 Forbidden error when they go to post/reply/edit a message. We know of the problem and the webhost is working on correcting it.

I did notice one instance that gave the forbidden error.

I tried to edit text for spelling in a first post of a thread that I created. I could edit any other posts in that same thread, but only in the first post it would not allow any edit of changes to text.

Not sure if these conditions are just coincidental but possibly this will help you with a resolution with your webhost knowing exactly how I got the forbidden error.

This was over a period of two days. I haven't tried today. I thought there may be the possibility some new restriction was in place (or an old restriction I just hadn't noticed) to keep a user from coming back and editing or deleting a bunch of threads they had started so I didn't report it.

SAM# 0052

🚀 In Construction: Der Blue Maxx/Minie-Magg 5.5” & Vander-Burn MDRM Clone w/Stickershock23 Custom Decals
🚀 In Paint & Detail: USR Banshee
🚀 In Build Queue: Estes Doorknob w/Vander-Burn Rocketry Upgrade Kit [Sport Decor], Semroc Centurion-F, Semroc Egg Crate
🚀 In Repair: SLS Lil’ Hustler, SLS Aero-Dart 1969 Trim
🚀 Stay Tuned For Fall 2021 Launch Dates