Thread: Red Arrow gone?
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2017, 11:06 AM
7/21/61

I've known Dave a long time. He is a very nice guy who always did his best but, unfortunately, that often wasn't good enough. He supported our local launches and his entire living was earned out of his store. He was REALLY not very tech savvy and transitioning from his store in the middle of nowhere which was basically just a repository for the stuff he took to launches to an online business was rough for him and his customers, to say the least.

There is no excuse for the bad customer service that escalated in the last year or two. I think Dave was just overwhelmed by his personal problems and disorganized approach to business. But I will really miss stopping off at Red Arrow any time I head to Chicago from Detroit. The place was a total dump, but it was FILLED to the brim with rockets, parts, and motors, and Dave was always really fun to chat rocketry with.

Again, I mean in no way to discount the bad experiences some of you had with Dave. But as one rocketeer to another, I simply hope things get better for him.

Commonwealth Displays is gone. Red Arrow is gone. Michigan is the worse for it.

Steve
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:  Red Arrow.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  324.5 KB