Thread: Red Arrow gone?
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2017, 06:40 AM
Administrator

I try to be a frugal as possible when purchasing my rocketry items. Last year when I wanted a JL Chute Release I got it from Amazon because it was the best price at the time and I have Prime, so free 2 Day shipping. Recently I wanted an Alt 3 as well. I could have gone to Amazon again, but Andy at ASP had it for the same price and free shipping and I went with ASP. Amazon and ASP have great customer service in my experiences, but ASP is much smaller that Amazon. I will always support a rocket vendor that has solid customer support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luke strawwalker
.... I was very sad to see that SO MANY folks were saying that they were getting outright STIFFED with the orders not being filled and not getting refunds either... that to me is IMHO totally unacceptable... Similar to how unacceptable it was when Sheri's Hot Rockets was doing the same sort of thing...

One big pitfall when you run a one person shop. Everything depends on your health, physical and financial. There are other reasons, but those two are often out of your control. If the business depends entirely on you then it is only do as well as you are doing.