View Single Post
Old 03-07-2017, 03:29 PM
Roger Smith/JonRocket.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil_w
Although it won't happen, I'd love to visit just to witness all that sweet rocket stuff in one place. .

I have to admit that, occasionally, I still get a bit of a thrill seeing all that rocket stuff in one place. And, I wonder what my 12-year-old self would have thought.

Quote:
Also, lots of products I never get to see in person (since LHSs don't carry any of it), would love the opportunity just to see what a lot of it looks like.

Maybe when you're all done you could post a few more pics of your racks of merchandise (especially rocket kits), just for our entertainment? I supposed there could be proprietary considerations against doing so, but can't hurt to ask.

We've started including photos of the packaging (back and front) for the products we sell. I think it's something I would appreciate when shopping online. But, taking photos is very time-consuming and the packaging changes sometimes. So, we haven't done if for everything yet.

I'll post some additional photos of our office soon. I'm proud of what we are doing (especially since it's such an improvement over what we had). But, I'm probably more careful than I really need to be about sharing too much. :-)

-- Roger