View Single Post
Old 03-12-2016, 10:20 PM
BAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltvscout
It might not be discussed, but I don't ban it like TRF does. It really doesn't pertain to the theme of this forum which is why people don't talk about it here.

Yes, didn't mean to imply otherwise...

I'm glad that you take the stance that such discussions are "allowable"... (I put that in quotes because I don't accept the premise that topics of discussion should be allowed to be controlled by a third party, or that "permission" is required to discuss such things).

I also can understand that YORF is primarily about "classic rockets" and therefore not, by definition, likely to include much about high power or experimental motors. I'm glad that such topics CAN be discussed, but also that YORF focuses more on the MODEL rocketry part of the hobby rather than high power and experimental motors, which seem to dominate the discussions in other boards like the Terribly Run Forum (TRF), the Rocketry Center, and Rocketry Spot...

While those discussions are interesting, the model rocketry content is small enough to be "drowned out" by the greater volume of such discussions...

Later! OL J R