Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Go Back   Ye Olde Rocket Forum > Work Bench > Vendors
User Name
Password
Auctions Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Search Mark Forums Read

Old 05-02-2005, 08:45 AM
Rocket Huckster

Thumbs up Fund Raiser For Shrox

Tom Priest had contacted me via Email in regards to holding a fund raising effort for Shrox. As you may or may not know he has fallen on some hard times. I spoke with Tom on the phone last night and told him I would take the point on getting this rolling. Our idea is a simple one.

We would like as many vendors/dealers & individuals to donate items for a charity silent auction. This is how it will work. Starting today 5/2/05 we will be accepting donations to list in the auction, the window for making donations will be 2 weeks. so please get your items to me before the 17th of May. Once I have all the items, they will be listed on a web page so they can be viewed. On the 17th or 18th of May I will provide an Email address so that your silent bids can be taken. We will also take snail mail bids at the address below.I will update the auction web page daily so you can see how the bidding is going. At the end of the month the high bidder will win his/her item. In lieu of donating a prize I will absorb the shipping costs to ship items to auction winners. The page listing the items will give credit to the donor if he/she wishs, please inform me of this when you send your items. The money raised will be sent directly to Shrox.

If you wish to make a cash donation directly please contact Shrox. do not send me cash.I know its a tired old saying but please "Give till it hurts"

Thank You
Tom Priest-Rockethead Rockets
Mike Scopone-Uncle Mikes Rocket Shack

Please send all items care of me to:

UMRS Shrox Auction
42584 Hammil Ln
Plymouth,MI 48170
Low Prices, Fast Delivery. The Webs #1 Rocket Shop

YORF the rocketry forum where vendors can actually post in the vendors section.

TRF Banned and proud

Uncle Mikes Rocket Shack

Any Questions/Comments Click To Email Us
Old 05-04-2005, 02:52 PM
Rocket Huckster

Smile

It was suggested and I agree, that if you wish to email your item donation description and ship it yourself that would also be fine. It will save us in double shipping costs. please have all items ready for sale by the 17th.

Thank You
Low Prices, Fast Delivery. The Webs #1 Rocket Shop

YORF the rocketry forum where vendors can actually post in the vendors section.

TRF Banned and proud

Uncle Mikes Rocket Shack

Any Questions/Comments Click To Email Us