Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Go Back   Ye Olde Rocket Forum > Work Bench > Vendors
User Name
Password
Auctions Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Search Mark Forums Read

Old 08-29-2005, 07:05 PM
Arley's Spaced Out Rocketry

Default Please help my business to grow!

Since Spaced Out Rocketry is for low power rocketeers I am asking for your help.

My cloned parts are not doing well and I was hoping for a better response from the Lunar Rocket Display Stands. But first what is wrong with my clone parts for there exact copes of the original and they weight is about the same. The Canaroc Scorpion Plastic parts are vary hard to reproduce, and I have even made a clone of the rocket using the parts. I know some individuals build the scorpion without the panels but that’s like building the Estes Interceptor without the wing pods, it is not the same rocket. The price is competitive to Moldin Oldies Nose cones or Interceptor parts, and as already posted in the Projects Section under Barone Canaroc Starfighter Scorpion In the response I posted In Rebuttal the Canaroc Scorpion Parts they are pre-formed to fit the body tube.

I made the parts for the Scorpion so others could clone this rear kit for themselves. As for the Nozzle unit it is also an exact, to my best ability, a copy of the original. All seven nozzles are hollow like the original parts and are not solid poured.

Now to the Lunar Rocket Display Stands, I did not get a lot of response when I posted it in the Vendors Section except from other vendors. I made them for other rocket builders that take pride in there rockets like me and what to display them, because no one has ever made something like this and I would what to display my rockets on a Lunar surface. I plan on other stands in the future if they sale well.

Now what to you thank and what do you the customer want to see? Please let me know so I can stay in business.

http://www.arley.rocketshoppe.com/
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:  Canaroc Starfighter Scorpion.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  11.8 KB