Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Go Back   Ye Olde Rocket Forum > WOOSH - Wisconsin Organization of Spacemodeling Hobbyists > WOOSH News
User Name
Password
Auctions Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Search Mark Forums Read

Old 03-26-2015, 09:07 AM
Thumbing my nose at gravity...

Default Looking for L2 Cert group

Hi all,

I'm looking to try for my L2 Cert, so I will need 2 or 3 people to sort of mentor me through that process. I am studying for the exam currently and could take it at an upcoming launch as soon as I have a couple L2s or L3 to administer the test. My plan for the flight is a J500G in my Binder Design Velociraptor. Who would be willing to oversee and walk me through this process?

Thank you!
Kevin
Woosh NAR #558

Last edited by Kevin Huddleston : 03-26-2015 at 11:27 AM.
Old 03-26-2015, 04:22 PM
L2 achieved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Huddleston
Hi all,

I'm looking to try for my L2 Cert, so I will need 2 or 3 people to sort of mentor me through that process. I am studying for the exam currently and could take it at an upcoming launch as soon as I have a couple L2s or L3 to administer the test. My plan for the flight is a J500G in my Binder Design Velociraptor. Who would be willing to oversee and walk me through this process?

Thank you!
Kevin

Kevin- a few things to note. Please make sure you let us know what launch you plan on trying to take the L2 written exam at. We don't necessarily carry copies of the test around. As you actually do your L2 cert launch, you will need to make sure you have either (1) level 3 person avaible or(2) level 2 fliers. Depending on what date you are thinking of doing the actual flight may impact who is available.
I am usually at most launches and would be willing to help as needed.
Woosh NAR #558
Old 03-26-2015, 04:36 PM
Thumbing my nose at gravity...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ
Kevin- a few things to note. Please make sure you let us know what launch you plan on trying to take the L2 written exam at. We don't necessarily carry copies of the test around. As you actually do your L2 cert launch, you will need to make sure you have either (1) level 3 person avaible or(2) level 2 fliers. Depending on what date you are thinking of doing the actual flight may impact who is available.
I am usually at most launches and would be willing to help as needed.

Thank you, Russ. Will do! Appreciate the help.
Woosh NAR #558