Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Go Back   Ye Olde Rocket Forum > Weather-Cocked > FreeForAll
User Name
Password
Auctions Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Search Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2009, 07:04 PM
Ye Olde Rocket Shoppe

Default Barry Tunick, formerly of Estes Industries Answers Your Questions

The following posts will contain everyone's questions and Barry's answers to them. He is going out of the country for a business trip, but stated that he is going to take some time with some of the questions and give more complete answers when he's back.

We tried to clean up the layout as well as possible with the questions/answers, but you still have to read carefully to distinguish the questions from the answers.
Ye Olde Rocket Forum
WOOSH NAR Section #558
Old 04-01-2009, 07:08 PM
Ye Olde Rocket Shoppe

Shockwaveriderz writes:

What are the reasons behind Estes being sold?
We are selling because I am tired of working and want to enjoy the rest of my life with my wife and family-I have been here for 19 years-it’s enough.

What were the reasons for Estes's failed attempt at composite mid power? Was it clashing egos and personalities? Will Estes ever again come out with composite mid-power (EFG?) rocket motors.
We couldn’t make money doing composites-the only way we could make money was by automating it and then the quality was going to be a problem.

No to the relaodables.

Has Estes ever considered reloadable BP or composites?
No—BP reloads would not be where we want to go and the safety would be an issue.

Has Estes ever considered separate product lines for Kids versus adults?
We do now but we are not so loud doing it—we make products for all ages as long as it is over 10 and 12—as for adults many already buy our products.

Why can't Estes design sales programs and products for 2 different markets at the same time? For example the mass merchandise market and the Hobbyist market. We make products for both markets—the sales seem to indicate that-what we insist on however is volume—when I sell I have to have 100,000 units to make a product interesting to us.

Ddmobley writes:

I would like to know if Estes has any plans for scale re-releases, such as the Saturn V, Saturn IB, and the Maxi-Brute series.
Yes—this summer and then the fall-watch for them please.

Doug Sams writes:

I don't really have a question, but I have a couple comments. I wish Estes would run a batch of 1/2A boosters and put them in the channel. I wish there were some high thrust motors such as B14's and D20's. And maybe E30's, too. I'd love to see another run of C11-0's and C11-7's as well.
I would love to do everything you want but we are encumbered by safety and volume—can’t do it all I am afraid.

But I'm not holding my breath. I do understand marketing reality, and don't want to ask for the unreasonable. If it doesn't make economic sense, then that's that. Nevertheless, those are my wishes.

I want to show my gratitude as well. I have a blast flying the motors currently available. I'm glad to have D12-0's and B6-0's along with E9's and all the rest. I'm glad we have the variety we do, and I look forward to flying them for years to come.
We try—and will in the future-when we get a request we try to do it –but it isn’t always realistic and sometimes unsafe.

West Shore Rockets writes:

Why is Estes now, after all these years, suddenly care what the hobby community thinks? Estes has shown, at the best, uncaring ignorance, and at the worst utter contempt for this community. Now, all of a sudden, they care what we think? This sounds like a very poor attempt to influence potential buyers showing that they have the support of the hobby community, and that this support will easily transfer to the new owner.
We are not changing at all-the company is for sale and the rumors were absurd so I decided to place context around them—what I do and say here will have no effect on the company value and future-the people who are going to buy it are business people and that will be the reason why they buy it or not—we have a line of interested parties.

Billspad writes:

Does Estes have any plans to move production of things other than motors to the United States?
Yes—three years ago we started to make plans in this area.

GregGleason writes:

1. Does Estes plan to reissue Large Model Rockets (e.g., Honest John, V2)?
Yes.

2. Does Estes have a corporate presence at major NAR meets (I attended NARAM 49 for one day and saw FlisKits, BMS, Semroc, but saw no Estes on the day I was there)?
We did not.

Evil Ed writes:

Dear Mr. Tunick,

Thank you for taking the time to answer these questions, and I hope this will be only the first many such opportunities.
You’re welcome.

What are the future (short term) plans for your engine (motor) market, in regards to new propellants, casing dimensions, etc?
We have been working on a new propellant-I am certain you have heard of it—Barry powder-it is in the works and we are trying to get it right.

Again, thank you very much for your time.

EchoVictor writes:

Mr. Tunick,

What is the current and future status (on-hold, production plans, not gonna happen, ....) of the Shrox designs (Estes Daedelus/Shrox Icarus, Estes Lancer/Shrox Stiletto, and 3 other rumored designs) and will there be any Estes/Shrox collaboration in the future?
I don’t know—the guys who are the experts and Shrox have a disagreement about the stability of the rockets—I can’t comment any further as I would be outside my expertise here.

Jerry Irvine writes:

My questions are:

1. Will you please release a 24mm E9 casing D20 (0,3,6,9)? I am willing to raise the initial $5000 net order.
Huh?

2. Will you please have all solid propellant BP motors DOT classified as exempt unclassified based on low burning rate and 25kg limit per box so you can make more variety and ship them easier? Note well they are for technical work purpose not a "pyrotechnic display purpose".
You think we have any sway with the agencies—we beg they decide-I have no more sway with them than the ice cream man - believe me.

3. Will you please propose the USPS item limit be raised to the FAA 125g limit?
Sorry, same answer.

4. Will you please make an ejection charge module as a separate product for dual deployment use?
Not safe and we don’t have the technology to do that—wish we did.

5. Will you please disclose third party dip kit style igniters as approved for use with your product, so long as you do not also accept liability for their usage?
This is legal - I can’t comment.

Stefanj writes:

Another "Thank You" for showing up to answer questions.

Any plans for new educational products / outreach / support programs?
We have programs in 30,000 schools and too many programs to go into here –we just came out with 57 new curriculums for schools that we give free with our bulk packs.

Cas2047 writes:

Does Estes find it increasingly difficult to operate and make a profit due to Federal and State regulatory requirements/restrictions?
Yes and to even come to work some days-the new laws are not designed to protect kids-they are gotcha for companies and are impossible to comply with over the long term—every company in the US will have to and none will be clean and fear free—this is like a Kafka novel.

Where does Barry see the hobby 5-15 years out? Does he see growth, or does he see decline due to competition with everything from video games to television?
No I think the hobby will be fine 15 years from now—better than now and stronger—we are counter programming to the computer—we are reality.

Flygrimm writes:

Mr. Tunick,

Thanks for taking the time to respond to the hobbyist group of Estes customers. I would like to know if Estes plans to re-release some of the older Centuri designs. I am most interested in the 1/45 scale Apollo Little Joe II. I also liked many of the futuristic kits like the Estes Andromeda.
Yes—and maybe to all—we are doing the classics line right now.

Ghrocketman writes:

1) I know drilled core-burning B14's are out of the question (unfortunately), but is there any chance that the C5 and B8 series of engines will return?
I think most would gladly give up the B4-2 and/or B4-4 if we could get the C5-3, B8-5, or B4-6 back.
We make what is safe-a real fetish of mine.

2) Are the "Classics" previously announced still on schedule for a summer release this year?
No—they will be late by three months—the time to get them tested.

3) Any chance of a "pressed core-semi-port burning" 24mm E engine that has more average thrust than the E9 that will lift what most expect out of an "E”?
The current E9 will send small diameter rockets quite high, but cannot be safely used in "Maxi-Brute" style rockets.
Not now.

THANK YOU for your time to answer our NUMEROUS questions!!!!

Rocket Doctor writes:

1. When the company is sold, will it have any impact on motor production?
None.

2. When can we expect the Classic Series and other new kits to arrive?
August for the classics and the fall for the others.

3. Will there ever be a catalog produced again?
Web based—we are saving trees—let’s say the decision to be green was not directly mine.

4. Will Estes send a rep to NARAM 51 or at least info packets?
Packets but they will not tell you anything—by NARAM we will have announced all the new products to our accounts and everyone will know about them and it is too early to tell anyone about 2010.

5. What do you think about forums and its members?
I have no opinion-I have never visited the forum-don’t know how to get on and I still don’t know what a thread is-as for the members I don’t know any of you how can I have an opinion—I do know two—Scott—seems like a really nice guy and Ken—who is a really nice guy.

Scigs30 writes:

1. Will Estes ever bring back the Forums so we can discuss and display Estes builds?
We can use this.
2. Will Estes ever sell individual parts again?
We do now but they have to be tested and passed-they are on the list
3. Can Estes post dates, when and where they are going to show their display models?
We should do that and we will in the future.
Ye Olde Rocket Forum
WOOSH NAR Section #558
Old 04-01-2009, 07:13 PM
Ye Olde Rocket Shoppe

Dholvrsn writes:
Some requests without any expectations:

Revive the A3-2T (because little boost gliders are fun!) and A3-6T and a Centuri style Super C5-3.
I will see if these are feasible and get back.

More Centuri revivals, especially the Super Kits and the Orion.
Ok, we will look.

An 18mm "D-lite" engine, even if it's 12-13 NS like the old Cox.
Don’t think we can do this one safely.

More boost gliders and rocket gliders, especially in the yummy tailless flavors!
Whenever we do a boost glider they fail in the market-I love boost glider and have been a fan of all of them as I have been saddened when they fail in sales and profit dollars.

Lurker01 writes:

I realize just one question per member, but if the question isn't accepted/answered, I want to have a couple backup questions ready that might get answered:

For how long will it be 'OK' to make Estes copy-write material 'free' over the internet with such sites as products as JimZ Plan site, Semroc, or other clone providers?
We have never bothered anyone about this have we—if we did I didn’t know about it—lots of people use our literature and we leave then be I think.

Does Estes plan to restart its North Coast HPR or similar production line?
No.

If Estes is sold this summer as rumored, will you (Barry) stay on in some capacity or as a 'minor' partner?
No - I will be gone far away-my wife and I have several apartments in Europe and here and we will be at one or the other.

AKPilot writes:

1) For years now, rocketry hobbyists have desired Estes' recognition of them as a valued customers. How does Estes, under your leadership, hope to bridge the gap between Estes as a toy company and a hobby related industry?
We already do that—I think we are the only company that lives in both worlds—and neither is fully happy with what we do—for every negative comments I hear about what you guys say—my people read this I guess—I get more from the toy guys who want me to be more toy oriented—you can’t imagine what some of the toy buyers want me to do with the line.

2) Previously, you directly stated that Estes did not recognize the 50th of anniversary of model rocketry (during 2009) because your staff could not come to a consensus and make a decision on how to celebrate it or what kits to release. How will Estes acknowledge that anniversary now?
I wanted very much to acknowledge it, but the fights were overwhelming about which way to go and we just couldn’t get any solution—it was sick-I wish I had simply made a decision—now—the cow is kind of gone and we missed the chance to do the right thing.

3) Within the past year you stated that Estes has not attended any NAR event due to fear of physical safety for your employees, having received threats of physical harm. If Estes remains under your leadership, will Estes make an effort to proactively support NAR through active attendance at NAR events?
We are the basis for the entire hobby because we bring in new people every year—what we have done over the years has gone unappreciated—we give more support then what is known.

4) Previously you Mr. Tunick have stated that Vern and Gleda Estes do not exist in your world? Why is there such bitterness between yourself towards the Estes' and why does the company you own still carry their name?
The name is the name—Vern can well answer why the animus—I won’t get into it.

Hcmbanjo writes:

So many great questions have already been posted.

Could the ejection charges be a little less strong, or at least more consistant? I've had a few models ruined by the "shotgun" charges.
Jesus that’s a new one—I have to check into that one—sorry about your rockets.

Here's another vote for return of the A3-6t and B8-5 engines.
OK.

BRS Hobbies writes:

Barry,

Anything you can do to prevent the deep discount internet dealers (mainly Estes distributors) from selling direct to the customer at such a low price?
We don’t sell to them-we don’t like discounting- we don’t know how they get the product-we support the dealer in every way we can.

It would be nice to have a level playing field to sell Estes products. I was thinking some kind of MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) policy would be great. It is a shame for dealers that truly know the ins and outs of model rocketry to loose out on sales due to some Estes distributors that are selling direct to the customer at 25% or more off the retail price on the entire Estes product line (not just sale items). You may lose some of your volume in the short term if you do implement a MAP policy, but in the long run you will have a stronger dealer network. I can't help but think how many more retailers would be carrying Estes products if this situation was remedied.
I can’t name 20 dealers not carrying our products—we try to discourage discounting and even WM is close to full retail.

Everyone should be able to make a profit or living at selling your products. They are good products. The distributor buys in larger volumes and makes their profit by selling in volume to the network of hobby shops. In turn, the hobby shops make their profit by selling to the customer. This should be a win-win situation, but when the distributors cuts out the hobby shops and sells directly to the customer, it gives them an unfair advantage. If a distributor is allowed to sell direct, it should be at a retail price or at the very least a set MAP.

I feel for the hobby shop owners who are trying to earn an honest living and have to compete with distributors (who are not distributing the product to retailers) and are selling Estes products direct to the customer. And that ultimately devalues the product.

I have been a big fan of Estes products since the 70’s, and don't like to see these products being dumped on the market by the distributors and devalued.
I agree with you 100 %--we don’t have distributors that sell directly to consumers at discount and neither do we by the way-again I repeat-we don’t sell directly to discount web based guys and when we find out that goods are diverted we cut off the diverter-if you know of anyone doing this let me know.

Bob Kaplow writes:
Hi bob—I am really sorry for pushing you-I wish I hadn’t –but after our incident the calls to my home threatening my family stopped so it had some effect—but I wish I hadn’t pushed you-one of the things in my life I will always regret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker01
If possible, can you add: Do you have or ever had a restraining order against Robert Kaplow of Ill?

I've certainly never been informed of any such order.

I did file a complaint against him with the Rosemont police for his attack on me at the RCHTA show a decade ago.
Is that what you're asking about?

As for my question, I'd like to know if Barry would like to apologize for his assault against me?
Yup-see above-the next time I am in Chicago I will buy you dinner-if you are married bring her as well—what kind of food do you like?

Gpoehlein writes:

My question is:

Is the announced re-issue of the A10-0T and A8-0 booster motors still planned?
Yes.

Mikus writes:

Given the lowered price of APCP motors direct from Aerotech leading to a lower "price per impulse" for APCP, does Estes have any intention of lowering their motor prices to make them more financially appealing to consumers?
No.
Any chance Wal Mart will be carrying D & E motors in the future?
None.
Ye Olde Rocket Forum
WOOSH NAR Section #558
Old 04-01-2009, 07:16 PM
Ye Olde Rocket Shoppe

Bill writes:

I do not now nor have I ever had any financial interest in a hobby shop. But I do love to patronize them and have seen too many either go out of business or stop carrying rockets in the last several years.

Estes motors sold by "big box" retailers include recovery wadding; those sold in hobby outlets do not. If you would only include wadding in all motor packaging, you can not only reduce the number of SKUs you have to manage, but also put the hobby shops on more of a level playing field so that they may be better able to keep selling rockets.
I can’t answer this—the hobby shops want the separate sale-it doesn’t allow direct price comparison-since we added WM sales have tripled-they have a short line and they feed the hobby shops.

BEC writes:

I would like to raise another poster's second question to the position of a first question from me: Where does Mr. Tunick see the hobby 5-15 years out? Does he see growth, or does he see decline due to competition with everything from video games to television? This is key to me deciding just how enthusiastically to attempt to share my recently rediscovered joy in the hobby with students (and my grandchildren - who are not yet old enough to get involved).
I have answered this-you are the teacher-if I haven’t done a good job tell me –I will try again.

And since I'm also a model airplane person, my second question: I have heard that the tooling for Cox engines was damaged in moving the equipment to Penrose. Is this true, and if so, has that sealed the fate of Cox engine production. If not, what are the chances that some Cox engines and parts will be produced again?
Some chance, but not much.

Rocket.aero writes:

Thanks for taking the time to answer questions on this forum, Barry.

Has Estes considered how they might leverage some of the new technologies in the park flyer RC market to expand the rocketry market?
We are always looking at those.

James Pierson writes:

Design Testing?

Barry, thanks for taking the time to answer few questions.

My main question is:
What are the current Estes procedures to bring a rocket design thru flight testing stages before it is released to the public. A brief summary will be fine.
Oy—let me answer this separately—it takes 9 months to go from concept to first shots for approval and then four months to get to production and then three months to get it here—we are usually 14-15 months out.

Bazookadale writes:

Others have asked about composite E,F,G motors I will ask specifically about the F62 Darkstar, the sweetest motor ever. Can they bring it back, if not would they sell the design and manufacturing equipment to someone who could produce it?
Don’t know.

CPMcGraw writes:

I know the question concerning a "two tiered" production for beginners and hobbyists has been raised already, but I would be curious as to whether Estes has already approached the "big box" distributors with such a product separation idea, how it might have been presented, and what their reaction might have been. As a second question, to what degree does Estes feel their decisions have been "directed" by the "big box" distributors, and does Estes feel there is still improvement that they and the distributors could make in terms of shelf-space visibility?
We can always be better at what we do-we try to direct the big box guys and not have them direct us—I think we have done a good job at walking the two lines.

DAllen writes:

What is Estes' mission statement? This is proprietary.

Or...if no mission statement exists then what are the business goals for Estes?

I think the answer to this question will shed a lot of light on to what Estes does and why.

Foose4string writes:

Where are you in terms of selling Estes? Estes is not for sale (and where did you hear that nonsense!? ), still looking for a buyer, serious offers, sale already pending, etc.?

If a deal is already underway, are you at liberty to say who?(probably not, but worth a shot)

We are for sale—absolutely—I want out and that is that-no deal as yet-lots of buyers-over the last five years I have refused over 25 unsolicited offers as I wasn’t ready to go.

Gus writes:

Barry,

First, thanks for agreeing to participate here.

Almost all of the general questions I have about the company have been asked so I will instead ask two questions about Estes personnel.

1. Can you conceive of any way to more fully utilize the services of the Rocket Doctor? Nobody loves Estes more or has a better understanding of Estes relationship with the hobbyist. Your presence here today is because of Ken's concern for Estes' relationship with us, some of your most devoted customers. I think it speaks volumes that he worked so hard to better communication between us. Your thoughts on how to better put his interests and abilities to use for Estes would be interesting to hear.
I love Ken—many of you don’t know how long he and I have known each other-Ken is involved with many of our decisions-I ask his advice all the time.

2. When was the last time you gave Christine, of customer service, a bonus or raise? She is, bar none, the best customer service person I have ever dealt with at ANY company. I have NEVER heard anyone on any of these forums ever do anything but lavish praise on their dealings with her. To many of us she is the only personal interaction we have with the company and she represents you phenomenally well. Your plans for recognizing what Christine does for Estes would also be interesting to hear.3
She gets raises all the time—ask her that.

Thanks again for taking the time to chat with us Barry. It is much appreciated.

Motley16 writes:

Do you peek at ebay and see the numbers the older kits pull? If so does any of that "action" influence future releases?
Yes and yes.

CenturiGuy writes:

PLEASE take the BOOM out of Ejection Charges!

If there was only *one* thing I would ask Estes to change, it would be the following issue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hcmbanjo
Could the ejection charges be a little less strong, or at least more consistant? I've had a few models ruined by the "shotgun" charges.
Mr. Tunick,

I agree with Chris. I've had "*thermonuclear*" ejection charges obliterate some of my rockets.

(chuckling) While I see the need for Estes to have repeat customers, I'd *really* like to get *lots* of flights out of any given rocket instead of having to rebuild it completely from scratch, or buy a whole new kit.

Apollo 1 writes:

Mr. Tunick, thanks for taking your time to respond to our questions , and a special thank you for responding to requests to bring back some great classic rockets like the Interceptor, Interceptor E, Der Red Max, Scissor Wing Transport, etc. and the upcoming classic series.

1. I understand some of Estes' early models are in the Smithsonian Museum but unfortunately are rarely displayed. Would it be feasible to create an Estes factory on-site museum of Estes model rocketry for public tours and a direct sale-store for visitors, similar to how factory tours were done in the 60’s? I think it could generate a lot of interest from your customers.
We had public tours-the state of Colorado did away with them—I miss them especially the kids.

2. In the last few years, Estes has had several forays into digital camera or video rockets (Oracle) and several other electronic type payloads. Are there any plans to develop improved digital video rockets that take advantage of new improvements in technology including smaller size, higher resolutions, increased memory, as well as sales of the new tiny electronic altimeters, such as Quest recently announced?
We do.

Sunward writes:

BRS has already asked about problems with small stores competing with large ones. So my 2 questions:

1) E motors - currently not available in Canada. Any chance your company will pay for the testing so they can be sold?
It is not the test costs.
2) iHobby October 2009: Your company did appear at last year's event. Do you plan to appear this year? Would you be open to a get together of rocket related companies during the event? It seems that I may be by myself this time.
We will be there.

LeeR writes:

1. Kudos for the two Interceptor releases last year. (I personally bought 5 of each). Can you elaborate on any plans to bring back some of the terrific sci-fi and fantasy kits, including Centuri models?
2. There is a lot of scale model interest on the forums. Any plans to reintroduce some of the classics, such as the 1/100 Saturn 1B, or maybe the Pershing?
Yes to all.

A Fish Named Wallyum writes:

What are you wearing?
thongs-want to get together?

Leo writes:

Is there any truth to the rumor that Estes will no longer make plastic parts (e.g. nose cones)? The upcoming classic series seems to support the suspicion.
I can’t say anything about that categorically-we are moving more to balsa and wood –thank you CPSIA—we were going there anyway-started three years ago but we have sped up the process.

While I have no problems with balsa nose cones I would miss having nose cones the likes of the Interceptor.
Ye Olde Rocket Forum
WOOSH NAR Section #558
Old 04-01-2009, 07:17 PM
Ye Olde Rocket Shoppe

Jflis writes:

Thank you for your time and consideration with regard to these questions.

Would Estes consider creating bulk packs of 24mm motors (C, D, E) for consumers and educators?
Sure.

Tbzep writes:

A related question. Could you do bulk/educator packs of A8-5's? The A8-3 delay is way too short for Alphas, Generic E2X's, etc. that most schools use. I have to buy individual packs of A8-5's for my school programs.
I will check with our school person.

BEC writes:

I know I've posted my two (one not rocket-related), but I want to second the request for bulk A8-5s for the very same reason as tbzep has cited.

J.A.Duke writes:

Mr Tunick:

Thank you for agreeing to answer our questions.
You’re welcome.

I'd like to know if Estes would be willing to re-introduce National Association of Rocketry (NAR) flyers into its kits.
I don’t know—it is a cost issue and doesn’t provide any pay back to us-we are trying to reduce the paper not add to it.

Ltvscout writes:

Mr. Tunick,

Could we have more Q&A sessions in the future where we talk to longtime employees of Estes? I know there are some employees there that have been with the company longer than yourself. Their insightful knowledge can help preserve the history of Estes as a company.
Sure but it has to be up to them—I can ask-who did you have in mind.

R3tic writes:

With the restrictions hopefully lifted from composite motors, will Estes start producing mid/high power rockets?
No.

Jtaylor writes:

My question would be:

Do you know if there are any plans to re-produce the Fat Boy?
The fat boy—is it gone—wow—of course I loved the fat boy –we have entered it into the biggest loser contest.

Jerry Irvine writes:

Is there a reasonable chance of Estes reintroducing composite motors? If so, what power level?
No—Jerry I have heard about you all the time—you are a rocket rock star—and I am talking to you—wow--

thanks everyone—sorry for the typos.
Ye Olde Rocket Forum
WOOSH NAR Section #558
Old 04-01-2009, 07:21 PM
Ye Olde Rocket Shoppe

That should be all of them. Like I said, Barry told me he wants to give some of the questions more thought and give more detailed answers later when he's back from his trip.

I'm hoping we can do this again, talking with other employees of Estes. My picks for other people to have Q&A's with are:

Mike Dorffler
Ed Brown
Mary Roberts
Mike Fritz
Christine

Does anyone else know any other longtime Estes employee they'd like to interview?
Ye Olde Rocket Forum
WOOSH NAR Section #558
Old 04-01-2009, 07:51 PM
Intermediate Rocketeer

As expected, he ducked my question and gave a typical corporate shill answer.

"We are not changing"

So, you still hold the hobby community, the ones who supported your company for 50 years, in contempt.

I hope you have a long and enjoyable retirement, Barry. This hobby is well rid of people like you.
Old 04-01-2009, 08:28 PM
Freeform rocketry advocate.

Location: Claremont, CA "The intellectual capitol of the world."-WSJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry Tunik
Barry writes:

1. you can’t imagine what some of the toy buyers want me to do with the line.

2. We are the basis for the entire hobby because we bring in new people every year—what we have done over the years has gone unappreciated—we give more support then what is known.

1. Examples?

2. I agree.

He didn't address my questions at all.

I totally see his point about a European apartment.

Jerry
Old 04-01-2009, 08:41 PM
Junior Rocketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Irvine
1. Examples?

2. I agree.

He didn't address my questions at all.

I totally see his point about a European apartment.

Jerry

But you had to like this part.
LenB

Jerry Irvine writes:

Is there a reasonable chance of Estes reintroducing composite motors? If so, what power level?
No—Jerry I have heard about you all the time—you are a rocket rock star—and I am talking to you—wow--
Old 04-01-2009, 09:35 PM
BP Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltvscout
That should be all of them. Like I said, Barry told me he wants to give some of the questions more thought and give more detailed answers later when he's back from his trip.

Hopefully not mine.

http://wallyum.blogspot.com/

I miss being SAM 0058

Build floor: Centuri Design Contest F-150 Hurricane Estes - Low Boom SST Semroc - Gee'Hod, Shrike, SST Shuttle

In paint: Canaroc Starfighter Scorpion Estes F-22 Air Superiority Fighter, Solar Sailer II Semroc Cyber III

Ready to fly: Estes - Multi-Roc, Solar Sailer II Semroc - Earmark, Snake Jumper
Closed Thread