Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Go Back   Ye Olde Rocket Forum > Work Bench > Building Techniques
User Name
Password
Auctions Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Search Mark Forums Read

Old 03-09-2012, 04:55 PM
Almost shovel ready

Regular readers of Ye Olde Rocket Forum should know that my Guillotine Fin Alignment Jigs are available exclusively through Apogee Components. Many have expressed an interest in having one, but have balked at the price.

I can not and will not undercut Tim Van Milligan on the sales of this item. However, if any of your readers are interested in building their own Guillotine Fin Jig from my copywritten plans, I will sell you a set of these plans for $10 U.S., postage paid.

My design can easily be upscaled to fit your specific needs. Feel free to give me a PM if you are interested.

Ted Macklin
Inventor and Builder of the
Guillotine Fin Alignment Jig
Old 03-16-2012, 04:29 PM
Craftsman

I use these when building:

http://imageshack.us/f/210/rocket4finalignment.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/820/rocket3finalignment.jpg/

Just print 'em out when building a new rocket. The nice thing about the 4 fin printout is you can get the glue tacky and attach the fins. Then stand the rocket upright (on the printout) and adjust so all 4 fins touch the ground.

Chris
Old 03-16-2012, 05:20 PM
Almost shovel ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by wz2p7j
I use these when building:

http://imageshack.us/f/210/rocket4finalignment.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/820/rocket3finalignment.jpg/

Just print 'em out when building a new rocket. The nice thing about the 4 fin printout is you can get the glue tacky and attach the fins. Then stand the rocket upright (on the printout) and adjust so all 4 fins touch the ground.

Chris

It's just like that guy over at PETA told me: "There's more than one way to skin a cat."
Old 03-16-2012, 05:38 PM
Craftsman

PETA is the worst. They actually run a "shelter" in Virginia with a roughly 97% euthanasia rate. Kitties and puppies. I volunteer in the animal shelter reform field and we have large shelters in the country saving upwards of 90% of the animals they take in. I hate PETA. Sorry to go off topic.

Chris
Old 06-22-2012, 04:16 PM
Almost shovel ready

A fellow member of this forum (who shall remain anonymous) has alerted me to the fact that my copywritten design for the Guillotine Fin Alignment Jig has once again been ripped off by a poster on another forum. I'm experiencing difficulty logging in to that other forum in order to tell this counterfitter exactly what I think of him and his "improvement".

And to those who might be contemplating buying a product from this scumbag, ask yourself this: If he'd steal from tmacklin, would he steal from me?
I can assure readers of this forum that when I do establish contact, this thief will wish that his father had never met his mother.

Ted Macklin
Inventer of the Guillotine Fin Alignment Jig