Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Go Back   Ye Olde Rocket Forum > WOOSH - Wisconsin Organization of Spacemodeling Hobbyists > WOOSH News
User Name
Password
Auctions Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Search Mark Forums Read

Old 07-25-2011, 07:43 AM
Junior Rocketeer

Default Workload again - July 30/31 launch

Remember that we do need to spread the workload around at the Bong launches, rather than always relying on the same handful of people each time. At the last launch this went well, with plenty of people showing up early enough on Saturday to help with setup, and staying late enough on Sunday to do teardown, and taking the LCO, RSO, and Registration shifts in-between. We need that to happen again, and now is the time for everyone to think about and report what times they're willing to work. It would be helpful if you reported out on what you're willing to do - I believe that someone is keeping a volunteer log, and perhaps we'll hear from whoever that is (hint). It's okay if some brand new people show up, fly, and leave, but we really need a good, large core of WOOSH members who are willing to spend some time out there making the launch run smoothly. Remember also that Scott will not be there for this launch, so some of the people who understand how to set up the range will need to, well, set up the range. Obviously.

Oh, and remember that the tie-down stake for the speaker is buried directly across from one of the small trees out next to the runway, or at least was when we were last out there.

That being said, I don't expect to be down there at all on Saturday, which means I will plan to stay to the end on Sunday and help with teardown, and also do some LCO or RSO that day. Who's next?

Paul
Old 07-25-2011, 10:38 AM
Maker of Shiny things

Default bong

Im not sure what I will be doing , transportation may be an issue