Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Go Back   Ye Olde Rocket Forum > Work Bench > Vendors
User Name
Password
Auctions Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Search Mark Forums Read

Old 07-17-2006, 01:19 PM
Junior Rocketeer

Exclamation "A Launch Pad Company" Contact Info Needed

Hey fellow BARs. Well, after some time and research, I finally settled on a launch pad. I bought the small pad from Victor Zepeda at "The Launch Pad Company."

A Launch Pad Company

Got it in the mail about 3 weeks later the day before I had a launch. Talk about cutting it close. Whew!

Anyway, it really was a nice pad... even though it didn't have the adjustable feet I thought I was getting. Still, a sturdy pad and I was excited.

Couple of problems though:

1) Did not come with the blast deflector. The site describes a nice stainless steel deflector. Naturally, I'm dying to get the deflector that goes with this pad.

2) Paid $90 extra for an 8' rail. Didn't get the rail. So, still can't launch anything on my pad off the rail. Bought the adaptor to use the rail, but have nothing to put in it.

3) No instructions. But, I can live without them.

Anyway, if anyone has contact information for Victor Zepeda, please PM me with the information. I haven't been successful in getting any responses to my emails and phone calls. PS: A member of another forurm informed me he had purchased a small pad, adaptor, and two rails from Zepeda back in March and still hasn't received them. Zepeda no longer returns his calls or emails... as is the case with me.

Naturally, I'm TRYING very hard not to get nervous.

Thanks in advance.