Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Go Back   Ye Olde Rocket Forum > Weather-Cocked > FreeForAll
User Name
Password
Auctions Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Search Mark Forums Read

Old 02-05-2015, 04:04 PM
President, MAYHEM AGITATORS, Inc.

Annihilate the entire area and confiscate the oil as SPOILS OF WAR.
No more of this post-WWII UN rules of war garbage.
Conquer and subjugate. That area of the world has proven time and time again unable to govern themselves.

Yes, there is such a thing as NORMAL
, if you have to ask what is "NORMAL" , you probably aren't !

Failure may not be an OPTION, but it is ALWAYS a POSSIBILITY.
ALL systems are GO for MAYHEM, CHAOS, and HAVOC !
Old 02-05-2015, 05:20 PM
Master Modeler

ISIS, infidels and monsters, Oh my!
Old 02-05-2015, 06:37 PM
Apollo Nut

There are simply not enough adjectives to describe the scum that makes up ISIS.

We didn't turn away from the scourge of the Nazis for fear we would only embolden them....that argument is so beyond stupid it's ridiculous.....so we should not turn away from the threat of ISIS.

Hunt down, defeat, destroy. Totally. No mercy. Make 'em mad? Damm straight. Should that stop us? H3ll no!! You do nothing to a bully, you're gonna be bullied for the rest of your life.

Make 'em into the New, Improved, Nevada Test Site!! We gotta a lot of nukes that REALLY should have a good live-fire test.

Earl
SAM# 73
Owner/Producer
Point 39 Productions

Rocket-Brained Since 1970
Old 02-05-2015, 06:52 PM
Almost shovel ready

Here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXTgDKOoGeI is the clip from The Unforgiven that King Abdullah was apparently referring to.

Our King apparently likes this approach better. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCX3ZNDZAwY
Old 02-05-2015, 08:40 PM

+1 to what Earl just said.
Use the area for what we used to do at the Nevada test site and Bikini Atoll.
Seek, Attack, and Destroy.
If their is civilian 'collateral' damage, so be it...they are probably COLLABORATORS anyway.

Old 02-05-2015, 09:14 PM
BAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadrog
I like his response! I wish we had someone with a spine that would react the same.

Exactly...

It's like MacArthur said... "There's no substitute for victory".

And like William Tecumseh Sherman said-- "War is all hell, there's no sense in trying to reform it. We cannot change the hearts of these people of the South... but we can make war SO terrible that generations will pass away before they again appeal to it. Hold them down and beat them until they cry "enough!"

That is EXACTLY what we should be doing.... like my old man said, sorta quoting another Western movie from years ago, "I see a red sash, I kill the man wearin' it!" We see a mask, "Bang/Boom" they're dead. Take potshots from the shadows, blow the whole d@mn place sky high.

Kill enough of the sorry SOB's and that sh!t will stop...

Later! OL JR
Old 02-05-2015, 09:17 PM
Dazed and Confused

No nukes..... Do it up close and personal so we get the bad guys and spare the innocent. Up close and personal starting with JDAMS, drones, B2's, etc. Work our way down to Apaches, A-10's, M1-A2's, etc. Mop up with the 101st dropping in along with the rest of our distinguished divisions, walking shoulder to shoulder with Jordan, a country brave enough to stand up to them before that video even though their infrastructure and military are stretched to the limit dealing with insurgents and millions of refugees.

BTW, the Jordanian pilot was much more of a man than all of ISIS, the Taliban, Al Quaida and 90% of Americans put together. He stood and faced his murderers with valor. He should be avenged with all the might of our military along with our allies. I say turn them loose in our maximum security prisons for a month or two so they can see how those little 10 year old girls feel. Odds are we won't have to execute many of them.
Old 02-05-2015, 09:33 PM
Bona-Fide Space Hero

King Abdullah has the class to lead from the front instead of blaming a YouTube video.

ISIS is what happens when you give out medals for "Heroic Restraint" (or whatever the hell that was) you get bad guys with no fear of any reprisal doing whatever they ****ed well please.

The time has come, Gentlemen, to cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war. For the first time since WWII, we should hand the reins to the military and give them the two rules they need to follow.

Rule 1: Win the war.
Rule 2: When in doubt, win the war.

I'm no longer in the military, but I help build C-130's and F-35's. I'll gladly ration my food, and gasoline, even recycle some pots, pans, and whatever else to support our forces in an all out total war against these beasts.

I understand that young people will die in this conflict - really good people at that. But I know what kind of world we'll all live in if we don't do this. Besides, the pigs in ISIS have stated their desire to attack the homes and families of our servicemen while these soldiers, airmen, marines, and sailors are deployed. If that's where they want this to go, then nothing can be off the table.

Last edited by Ironnerd : 02-06-2015 at 05:54 AM.
Old 02-05-2015, 09:49 PM
Apollo Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironnerd
King Abdullah has the class to lead from the front instead of blaming a YouTube video.

ISIS is what happens when you give out medals for "Heroic Restraint" (or whatever the hell that was) you get bad guys with no fear of any reprisal doing whatever the ****ed well please.

The time has come, Gentlemen, to cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war. For the first time since WWII, we should hand the rains to the military and give them the two rules they need to follow.

Rule 1: Win the war.
Rule 2: When in doubt, win the war.

I'm no longer in the military, but I help build C-130's and F-35's. I'll gladly ration my food, and gasoline, even recycle some pots, pans, and whatever else to support our forces in an all out total war against these beasts.

I understand that young people will die in this conflict - really good people at that. But I know what kind of world we'll all live in if we don't do this. Besides, the pigs in ISIS have stated their desire to attack the homes and families of our servicemen while these soldiers, airmen, marines, and sailors are deployed. If that's where they want this to go, then nothing can be off the table.

Amen.

And if we can get our politicians -- on both sides -- to stop the h3ll woryin' about what the world is gonna think of us, we might actually be effective in these battles. The present administration has all the spine of a pickled jellyfish.....too concerned that someone "might not like us" if we try to assert some kind of half way decent offensive position against the likes of ISIS.

Earth to D.C.: Grow a pair!!

Earl
SAM# 73
Owner/Producer
Point 39 Productions

Rocket-Brained Since 1970
Old 02-05-2015, 09:50 PM

A wholehearted AMEN !, Ironnerd