Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Go Back   Ye Olde Rocket Forum > Work Bench > Projects
User Name
Password
Auctions Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Search Mark Forums Read

Old 09-16-2005, 10:50 AM
GET GOONY!!

Hi Guys,

Last night, I remembered that I had this photo tucked away.

It is a professional color photo, and I was told that it was an 'official' canaroc photo taken for publicity/marketing purposes.

One half of the large print shows three Black Brant variants.... the other half is the below: A completed Starcruiser Warlock, and Starship Antares.

Enjoy!!

Phred
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:  Canaroc company photo Warlock and Antares sm.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  92.6 KB  

GET GOONY!!
Old 09-16-2005, 05:05 PM
Arley's Spaced Out Rocketry

Will Phred that is the best image I have seen of the Warlock, so I printed it of so I could keep it. My rocket is coming along fine I just but on the second coat of Primer today.
Thanks for the picture!
Old 09-16-2005, 08:31 PM
Master Modeler

Send a message via Yahoo to barone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arley Davis
Dear Barone
I forgot the Shiping charges to send you the parts, If you can could you add $4.00 for Shiping cost, If you have sent the money already thats ok for it was my falt, I have a lot on my mind, and I will pay shipping out of my pocket.

Arley,

Sorry, check's already in the mail. You don't need to suck up the shipping. When you're ready to mail them, let me know and I'll send you the balance. Thanks again.

Phred,

Wicked photos . Added them to my files too. Arley, you got this picture?

Don
NAR 53455
Attached Thumbnails

Name:  SMI_ProductSheet.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  69.1 KB  
Old 09-17-2005, 02:04 PM

First thank you! This will be my first sale, and as for the shipping I will leave that up to you for it usually cost just under $4.00. So once you receive the parts then you can send me the shipping cost back if you like.

As for the picture I ready saw the one on JimZ’s web site put it was to dark, the one you posted is nice so I printed it of on an 11 x 17 sheet of paper so I could keep it. Of the plans for Canaroc I need still to find the Orbitron rocket. But at least this rocket is on the list from Semroc, so maybe they will bring it out. I also noticed the Centuri Python Fighter is on the list as will.

As for the plastic I called my dealer and they will hold my order for me tale the money arrives then mail it out to me, this way its sure to be in stock and shipped faster.

Lastly what did you thank of the photo posted by Phred?
Old 09-17-2005, 06:14 PM
Master Modeler

Quote:

Lastly what did you thank of the photo posted by Phred?

Great picture for me. The Antares plans are kind of vague about decal placement but that photo gives a pretty good idea of where to put them.

Just finished my Antares clone today (build). Still need to prime and paint.

Don
NAR 53455
Old 09-20-2005, 11:10 AM

My Warlock still needs another coat of white and the Strike Vehicle still needs a little work. But here are 2 scans of the Cruisers front section.

If you have the plans you know that the Strike Vehicle connection to the Glider support on the Cruiser is different than the original, that had four centering rings and a BT-20 body tube. I did not like this arraignment for the parachute goes in the glider and it did not look right to me. As you can see I am using a BT-50 coupler instead and I colored it with a black Sharpy, now the parachute can be placed in the Cruiser. You can also if you look closely see the Engine Hook I used, for in the original rocket the motor is friction fit.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:  Front section of Warlock Cruser #1 & #2.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  60.0 KB  
Old 09-29-2005, 03:31 PM

Barone
I just finished the Plastic parts for the Warlock today and will be sending them to your return address on the letter you sent the check in today or Friday, you should have the parts by the beginning of next week.

Here is a scan of the back of my Warlock Strike Vehicle.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:  Back section Warlock Strick Vehical.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  53.1 KB  
Old 09-29-2005, 06:23 PM
Master Modeler

Great Arley....I believe I still owe you some money too. I'll put it in the post tomorrow. BTW, did you see this on e-bay?

http://cgi.ebay.com/MODEL-ROCKET-LA...Qc mdZViewItem

Don
NAR 53455
Old 10-01-2005, 08:00 PM

No, I did not and thank you for showing it to me, but at this time I do not have the money to purchase anything. For Jacob and me are being evicted form our home, and I need every dime to but my belongings into storage, and find a roof over our heads. So my business might have to shout town for a short time and I might have to go of line until we get settled, and find a place to live. But for the next couple of weeks I will still be able to stay online, so talk to you soon, and thanks for the sale.
Old 10-03-2005, 04:16 PM
Master Modeler

Smile Got the Parts....

Quote:
Barone
I just finished the Plastic parts for the Warlock today and will be sending them to your return address on the letter you sent the check in today or Friday, you should have the parts by the beginning of next week.

Arley,

Got the parts today. They're great ! The body panels look exactly like the ones for the Scorpion. But these are going to be soooooo much easier to use since they are preformed . I've ordered the other parts I need to build from Semroc and I noticed they shipped today (Carl and his crew are so quick in getting their stuff out ) so I should be starting my build this week. The PN-400B picture is actual size? Planning on sending to BMS so I can get it soon also. Again, these parts look great. Thanks.

For all others reading these posts, if you plan on cloning the Warlock or the Scorpion, you really need to consider getting these parts from Arley. They're exactly like the originals except they are pre-formed to fit the body tubes. A definite improvement over the original kitted parts and much easier to apply.

Don
NAR 53455