Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Ye Olde Rocket Forum (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/index.php)
-   Kit Collecting (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Fantastic Transroc / Camroc Find (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/showthread.php?t=19610)

dannymrmissile 06-07-2021 02:22 AM

Fantastic Transroc / Camroc Find

5 Attachment(s)
I recently turned up a boxful from the 60-70s. The deeper I dug, the better it got.
Not to mention sealed kits like a Farside X, Alpha III , Centuri Tomahawk to name a few, were these incredible Transrocs and accessories. There were 2 Transrocs, 2 Microphone and one Spin Rate Accessories.I already traded the built Transroc, but kept the rest. There were 2 sealed Camrocs and one Built one. The box contained stuff I’ve never seen. I will entertain trade offers. Still, just fun to share in great finds....

ghrocketman 06-07-2021 09:19 AM

WOWWWW !
That's quite a find.
Did you just forget about this box over the years ?

dannymrmissile 06-07-2021 12:34 PM

X

I think I found the old woman who lived in a shoe......

Ez2cDave 06-08-2021 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannymrmissile
I will entertain trade offers. Still, just fun to share in great finds....

I'm interested in that Ranger kit . . .

Dave F.

dannymrmissile 06-08-2021 09:34 PM

Me too,,, still...what cha got ?

PaulK 06-12-2021 06:39 AM

Nice find Danny! Those Camrocs look like they just came off the assembly line ready to hang up on a hobby shop's pegboard.

dannymrmissile 06-12-2021 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulK
Nice find Danny! Those Camrocs look like they just came off the assembly line ready to hang up on a hobby shop's pegboard.

They spent some 45 years in a box. The felt inside is all messy like they do,, which is common,,, but still makes ya kinda mad. Still, that’s usually the case with them….Like melted tar, etc.

Ez2cDave 06-12-2021 09:36 AM

What do you want for the Ranger kit ?

Dave F.

dannymrmissile 06-12-2021 10:13 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ez2cDave
What do you want for the Ranger kit ?

Dave F.

I haven’t considered letting it go,,, it’s a Very Long awaited kit. But I do have the yellow Damon Hangtag one. It has Green gradient instructions. Still a K kit. Only interested in trade offers. Again I need Centuri Tomahawk, Arcon Astrobee/Aerobee 350……
Do you want only the one in pic, or Any Ranger ? Here’s a pic……
Please understand, I either have or have had every old kit made many times over. The Centuri kits are the only kits I’m currently seeking

Ez2cDave 06-12-2021 10:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannymrmissile
I haven’t considered letting it go,,, it’s a Very Long awaited kit. But I do have the yellow Damon Hangtag one. It has Green gradient instructions. Still a K kit. Only interested in trade offers. Again I need Centuri Tomahawk, Arcon Astrobee/Aerobee 350……
Do you want only the one in pic, or Any Ranger ? Here’s a pic……
Please understand, I either have or have had every old kit made many times over. The Centuri kits are the only kits I’m currently seeking

Wow . . .

What an incredible collection . . .

I imagine that your workshop looks like the warehouse from the end of "Raiders Of The Lost Ark" - LOL !

How long have you been collecting for ?

Do you have a list of all the kits you currently have ?

Dave F.