Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Ye Olde Rocket Forum (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/index.php)
-   Vendors (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Is the US rockets site down (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/showthread.php?t=18284)

chris m 01-31-2020 06:21 PM

Is the US rockets site down

Hello its not coming up for me on mobile and desktop . Is anyone else getting the same .

Earl 01-31-2020 07:59 PM

Not getting anything either.

Jerry? Jerry??

chris m 01-31-2020 08:10 PM

Hope that was not the announcement he was speaking about .

LeeR 01-31-2020 11:05 PM

Maybe he is in the process of rolling out a completely modern website? :rolleyes:

jetlag 02-01-2020 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeR
Maybe he is in the process of rolling out a completely modern website? :rolleyes:

We can only hope...🙄

Jerry Irvine 02-01-2020 10:55 AM

The U.S. Rockets site and all my sites are down for now. I had a security issue with a raging evil criminal family member (Brian) and have elected to change my passwords and access methods because I am certain they had physical access to my main computer at some point and intention to do harm (alleged industrial espionage). That sad story being told and Erika being at the center of it, I will be reuploading the content to about 50 sites during the coming week. I believe all stable URL's will remain valid so all bookmarks and online references should be valid. I managed to have the first rocket website in 1992 and I managed to have stable URLs since then.

Thank you to YORF for being the exclusive site I have live access to my collegues to report this news. That is valuable to me and I sincerely appreciate it. Tell me where to send the check or Paypal.

It's no coincidence this happened just during the rollout of our new spacecraft product line (orders!!) and DOT/ATF/FAA/NFPA/NAR/TRA exempt thruster product line. I might capitulate and make a proper website for that since all it does is take orders. My other sites could accurately be called data reference sites which incidentally offer product if you ask politely by email and love rockets. The email might also be dead right now info@usrockets.com but my primary is live 01rocket@gte.net (initiated 1995).

Thank you so much for your prompt and timely interest. Put down the glue and sandpaper and watch the Superbowl. It is your patriotic duty to watch **** wiggle during the halftime show. Have some friggin priorities gents!

Just Jerry 760-267-3393

chris m 02-01-2020 11:09 AM

Thanks for the update . Sounds very cool about the new stuff coming out . A few build threads coming on the other rocket site . And a build of a Us Rocks lv 3 rocket . That should ##### people off . I can't wait to order some new stuff and to hear about it .

Jerry Irvine 02-01-2020 11:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hmmm a certain amount of censorship of culturally acceptable references. :D

Thanks YORF for all you do, seriously.

As a public service I refer you to this book, the first third or so is all about me, so this is a test of my own ego. :D

https://www.amazon.com/Large-Danger...% 2C214&sr=8-1

Jerry Irvine 02-02-2020 07:52 AM

I mentioned our spacecraft products which is clearly outside of the scope of YORF and model rocketry and high power rocketry. However I am open to inviting anyone who wants to come to a static test from this group and to make sure cash is not the main issue I am willing to subsidise $300 for travel and offer free lodging (3+ nights available) for up to 10 people. Big a$$ motors are awesome to see tested. and the test site has a bunch of activities to view when you are there. Please begin expressing interest when my sites are clearly live and restored and expect at least 3 months till the target date. It's like Woodstock for rocket geeks. No sandpaper or glue involved. :(

chris m 02-02-2020 08:44 AM

Jerry ,that is such a cool offer . I was thinking it was a new line of kits and such . I was out that way last November. The desert and mountains is a cool site . The test stand will be very cool to see .