Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Ye Olde Rocket Forum (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/index.php)
-   Plans & Publications (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Centuri MagnumD Russian Sam-3 #5355 (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/showthread.php?t=217)

rmmcdaniell 06-13-2005 04:34 PM

Centuri MagnumD Russian Sam-3 #5355

Plans are gone now, please wait until Scott updates his plans page.

rmmcdaniell 06-13-2005 04:35 PM

Hello All, My first post on this furom. Snagged this one in a auction two weeks ago. Enjoy.

ScaleNut 06-13-2005 07:01 PM

thank you, thank you !!!

Ltvscout 06-13-2005 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmmcdaniell
Hello All, My first post on this furom. Snagged this one in a auction two weeks ago. Enjoy.

Is that you, Ryan?

rmmcdaniell 06-13-2005 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltvscout
Is that you, Ryan?

<P>
Yes it is, I'm sorry for disappearing on you a while back.
<P>
Anyway, I graduated college back in May 03 and got my first real job in the fall, which necessitated a move. In the process of moving a bunch of my rocket stuff got destroyed and I sort of left the hobby temporarily in frustration. Things are sort of winding down now where I work, as I will be leaving for Grad School in August.
I’m moving to Texas this time, and the thought of more open space and better weather than my present locale has rekindled my interest as of the last two months.

Ltvscout 06-13-2005 10:30 PM

Quote:
<P>
<P>
Anyway, I graduated college back in May 03 and got my first real job in the fall, which necessitated a move. In the process of moving a bunch of my rocket stuff got destroyed and I sort of left the hobby temporarily in frustration. Things are sort of winding down now where I work, as I will be leaving for Grad School in August.
I’m moving to Texas this time, and the thought of more open space and better weather than my present locale has rekindled my interest as of the last two months.

Cool, glad to see you back. As you can see, the plans site has really grown. ;) Good luck in Grad School!

rmmcdaniell 07-19-2005 11:27 PM

Heads Up! I just want to let everyone know that I will be removing this plan at the end of next week, as I have 3 other plans I want to put up and I have limited space. PLease download now or you'll have to wait until Scott updates the plans site.

Ltvscout 07-30-2005 06:28 PM

Quote:
Heads Up! I just want to let everyone know that I will be removing this plan at the end of next week, as I have 3 other plans I want to put up and I have limited space. PLease download now or you'll have to wait until Scott updates the plans site.

Ryan,

I've got a copy of these plans from you now and will get them prepared for the site. If you have more scans down, feel free to send them over! You can send them directly to plans@oldrocketplans.com if you like, or put a link to them here on YORF like you did with the SAM-3 plans.

dwmzmm 07-30-2005 08:10 PM

Quote:
<P>
<P>

What part of Texas are you headed? Chances are, you'll be in good hands here. At last count, we (Texas) have seven or eight NAR Sections, some extremely active, and just as
many HPR (TRA) clubs. NAR competition has picked up big time over the past year. Hope
you'll be in the Houston area so you can join us!

ScaleNut 08-03-2005 06:06 PM

I started gathering parts for the Sam 3, thanks for sharing it

I notice that the included "measurements" file lists estes tube sizes, is this true to the original model? I was already planning on making an order with semroc for some tubes .