Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Ye Olde Rocket Forum (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/index.php)
-   Plans & Publications (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   An introduction and I have some RockSim files (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/showthread.php?t=203)

snaquin 06-03-2005 11:09 PM

An introduction and I have some RockSim files

Hello

Just signed up for the forum today and what a great resouce you guys have here! I found this forum the other night by searching on Google for EnerJet and it brought up a couple of threads.

Since around 1987 I've pretty much flown mostly HPR but prior to that enjoyed the EnerJet, North Coast Rocketry, SSRS, AAA Model Aviation Fuels and FSI kits. I have only cloned a few rockets years ago but my latest interest has been leaning towards clones of a few of the EnerJet kits I built in the past.

I have a few RockSim files for a couple of the NCR Hypersonic, SSRS Lasor and a few FSI kits that I made up if anyone is interested. I think these have been resaved in version 8.

Thanks

Ltvscout 06-04-2005 05:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaquin
Hello

Just signed up for the forum today and what a great resouce you guys have here! I found this forum the other night by searching on Google for EnerJet and it brought up a couple of threads.

Since around 1987 I've pretty much flown mostly HPR but prior to that enjoyed the EnerJet, North Coast Rocketry, SSRS, AAA Model Aviation Fuels and FSI kits. I have only cloned a few rockets years ago but my latest interest has been leaning towards clones of a few of the EnerJet kits I built in the past.

I have a few RockSim files for a couple of the NCR Hypersonic, SSRS Lasor and a few FSI kits that I made up if anyone is interested. I think these have been resaved in version 8.

Thanks

Hey Steve, good to see you. I remember auctioning kits for you on my old auction site in the late 90's. ;) I put the forum online back in March. I'll have to do a bit more advertising I see.

Yes, it would be great to get any RockSim files you created for the old kits. You can attach the files to a message here in the forum.

snaquin 06-04-2005 08:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltvscout
Hey Steve, good to see you. I remember auctioning kits for you on my old auction site in the late 90's. ;) I put the forum online back in March. I'll have to do a bit more advertising I see.

Yes, it would be great to get any RockSim files you created for the old kits. You can attach the files to a message here in the forum.

Hello Scott

Yes I remember you and I used your auction site quite a bit at that time and met some good people. I really like your forum. I have a new found interest in cloning a couple of kits and I see several of the vendors I am currently dealing with on parts already hang out here.

The RockSim files in the .zip file are:

EnerJet Nike-Ram KE-1.rkt
FSI Echo 1.rkt
FSI Mach 1 Dart with RX-1 Thruster System.rkt
FSI Mach 1 Dart.rkt
FSI Megatron.rkt
FSI OSO.rkt
NCRHypersonic1100HNC_5.RKT
NCRHypersonic1100UNC_5.RKT
NCRSonicSeduction.RKT
SSRSLasor114_HNC_5.RKT
SSRSLasor114_HNC_5_Clone.RKT
SSRSLasor114UNC_5_Clone.RKT
SSRSLasor134_HNC_5.RKT

I owned and built all of these kits in the past and had the fin patterns and parts when I made these files. I don't claim 100% accuracy with these files but the NCR & SSRS files I had original fins and patterns for. The FSI files I made up from info from your site and JimZ. The EnerJet Nike-Ram is the one I am currently working on cloning. The HNC in some of the file names is for Hardwood Nose Cone and UNC is for Urethane Nose Cone (PML). I posted some of these to EMRR a while back.

Thanks,

Ltvscout 06-05-2005 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaquin
Yes I remember you and I used your auction site quite a bit at that time and met some good people. I really like your forum. I have a new found interest in cloning a couple of kits and I see several of the vendors I am currently dealing with on parts already hang out here.

Steve,

Thanks again for sending those RockSim files over for everyone to share. We appreciate it!