Thread: Vendor support
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2015, 01:02 PM
Master Modeler

Sigh... I really hate to have to resort to this, but maybe one of you can help.

I have ordered multiple times from eRockets in the past, with zero problems. Order correct, fast service.

I placed an order on Aug 31 for a few parts, all of which showed in stock. One of these was a nose cone I really need for a project. Since then, my order has been sitting there in "awaiting fulfillment" limbo. I don't expect eRockets to be Semroc in that the order shows up almost before you press the "submit" button. However, after 5 days it apparently is not even packed, according to the status. This is not on par with Fliskits, JonRocket, or any of the other vendors we frequently use.

I could understand if something is unavailable, but I have sent email and even placed a phone call (which was not answered) to see if there was an issue. I would think that if there was a problem, there would be some sort of communication. But nada so far.

I really appreciate what Mr. Boadway has been doing in bringing back the Semroc line - much better than expected. He even sent out a motor mount update to the U.S.S America I ordered, which I thought was very nice and above and beyond. However, this time eRockets seems to be dropping the ball, and I need that darn nose cone.
In finishing: Centuri Sabre clone
In primer:
In paint:
Ready for decals:

Bill Cooke
NAR #31312
TRA #19705
SAM #0001
Huntsville, AL

My rocket blog
My rocket fleet