View Single Post
Old 09-18-2020, 04:13 PM
The_Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannymrmissile
Danny.
Dear, me. I hope you fared well in all these hurricanes lately ?!
Yes, and thanks for asking. One hurricane to the left of me the other to the right. Both hurricanes up until a day or two before they made landfall they had the track going pretty much straight up the mouth of the Mississippi River and pretty much directly over me. The meteorologists really can’t predict more than a day or two out so if they tell you mandatory evacuation ... you go. I’m North of the Lake Pontchartrain so could still have some hurricane force winds from one of these storms but my main concern is one of these tall pine trees across the street falling though my house. Several people got killed in Laura from just that. One of the nurses this morning told me her family lives near the Alabama / Florida state line and still is without power from Sally. My heart goes out to those people. These darned things always seem to come through in the middle of the night it’s scary as hell.
SAM# 0052

🚀 In Construction: Der Blue Maxx/Minie-Magg 5.5” & Vander-Burn MDRM Clone w/Stickershock23 Custom Decals
🚀 In Paint & Detail: USR Banshee
🚀 In Build Queue: Estes Doorknob w/Vander-Burn Rocketry Upgrade Kit [Sport Decor], Semroc Centurion-F, Semroc Egg Crate
🚀 In Repair: SLS Lil’ Hustler, SLS Aero-Dart 1969 Trim
🚀 Stay Tuned For Fall 2021 Launch Dates