View Single Post
Old 06-08-2020, 03:45 PM
Apollo Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernomatic
Since my daughter hasn't gotten back to me with help on setting up the store on the starportsagitta.net site, I haven't really been able to take orders yet. However,
I am capable of screen printing water slide decals. These are not the printer sheet decals with the film covering the entire sheet. Also, printing in white, orange and certain metallics is also possible

That being said, I can and will run a set of decals with the following stipulations:

1) I do not have a large library of designs for existing rocket kits. If I can get a scan of a previous design, I can enlarge or decrease the scale as needed. Original artwork would need to be provided in a scalable vector (.svg) file

2) Time is not an issue. Remember: cheap; great work; fast. pick two out of three. Once the order is received, 3-4 weeks for delivery.

3) the decals will fit on an 8½" x 11" sheet. I can do multiple sheets, but that is the only sheet size I have on hand. Larger decals may be possible depending on whether I can find stock.

4) additional restrictions may apply

Email me at sales@sagittarockets.com an email or phone number and I will contact as soon as I can.

This all sounds fairly promising. Can you give a ballpark figure of about how much a typical sheet of decals might cost? I understand that might depend on a number of variables, but at least a rough estimate or ‘range’ of cost?

Earl
SAM# 73
Owner/Producer
Point 39 Productions

Rocket-Brained Since 1970