View Single Post
Old 11-30-2018, 10:04 AM
Freeform rocketry advocate.

Location: Claremont, CA "The intellectual capitol of the world."-WSJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernomatic
Thanks Jerry, I feel so neglected.

I may not go to your site anymore and I appreciate that you are there. I went on rmr as my first foray into the internet in ~1992. I went on Rocketry Online as well. I used to publish a physical magazine and have contributed to the others. My main contribution to consumer rocketry is actually outreach to kids in elementary schools (>8000) and hosting launches at Lucerne (>20,000) with the peak launch about 4k.

I have promulgated (invented) Large model rocketry, High power rocketry, FAA exemption expansion, reloadable motors (1-90), CERTIFIED sparkies (FS), and ultra fast propellant (BK), oh and let's not forget nozzleless motors. Oops.

I may not attend every site or blog but tend to focus my output on the most notable site at the moment.

The ROL disclosure of the FBI "keystone cops" was well beyond amusing and factual. They were shooting Errortech motors from a van to simulate terrorist attacks and had blow by, and had to evac on an emergency basis. One member of ROL was privy to the video but could not disclose it. Also could not stop laughing.

Those were the days!

I'm not tired of winning. I leaned hard into this:

http://www.v-serv.com/usr/ATFE-03-16-09.pdf

Just Jerry "Keep YORF alive" (Queen mangled)