View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 02:40 PM
Vintage Estes Rockets

Default Many Updates Coming for Fall, 2013

Hi Gang,

Just a short update to say hi and hoping you're all enjoying a very hot summer .. . . being from the northeast, I love the few months of warm weather, and try to "stock up" as it were, heading into fall. . . .

I have a lot of great stuff for the site coming in a few weeks. When I complete the early fall update, I'm confident this resource will almost be complete . . and I mean very, very close!

So far for my summer I have managed to visit 3 serious collectors with very unique items. The kit identification has stood up, even when introduced to some of the best collectors, the sites documentation of each kit is right on the money.

Look for an update in the next 8 weeks or so. Its going to be epic, and then I think we're over the hump . . . still lots to go, but this resource gives everyone a complete listing of every K-Kit. Its all right here! Can you imagine such a thing has been put in place? Its such a H U G E scope of work. I wish Harry and Mike Dorffler could see it . . . none the less, if you're an Estes collector, this is what you've wanted and its just about complete!

Happy trails!

Eric
http://VintageEstesRockets.com

=======================================