View Single Post
Old 11-20-2020, 10:51 AM
Contest, Sport, it's all good......

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronwolf
George makes big pictures and makes big noise, but ultimately makes a zero contribution to this thread with his bitmaps and non-rocketry projects. George could do better than that.

YOU could do better than say that.

You could have asked me to post the custom Mars Lander Photoshop file. The non-Photoshop "vector" version is in either ClarisDraw or MacDraw Pro, ancient dead software that would do nobody any good (and parts of the decals are bit-mapped)

Also, you show your ignorance in calling this a non-rocketry project. If only I'd posted a link to the whole project. Oh, that's right, I did, and clearly you didn't bother.

The Mars Lander Quad can take off on 100% rocket power, ballistic flight, and at apogee, the flight controller onboard detects apogee and activates the motors to stabilize it in a hover as a quadcopter, for me to control for the rest of the flight.

One of the most unique model rockets in the hobby. And you pissed all over it with your ignorance and whatever other stuff caused you to say that crap.

Anyway, here's a liftoff pic. I made the pic smaller so you can appreciate it more than a good quality hi-res pic. Since you like crappy small pics.

If anyone wants to see videos of the rocket boosts, use the link I posted before, I won't post the videos on YORF after Wolf's crap.

Really, WTF. The title of this thread was that decals can be projects too. I posted an example of a custom decal project I did, for a MODEL ROCKET. At a size where people could actually see the details (mojo1986 noticed the subtle "MARTIAN MARIETTA" easter egg). And I get crap over it.
Georges'CancerGoFundMe:
https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-geo...ay-fight-cancer