View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 03:37 PM
Master Modeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker01
[QUOTE=scigs30]When I got back into rocketry 3 years ago I wanted to collect most of the 1979 Estes rockets. Well I did that, but I continued to collect more and more of the Estes classics. I cleaned out one of my closets last night and these are the rockets I pulled out. These are not including my vintage box kits or kits I have hanging on the wall. I have a lot of duplicated kits that would be hard to clone someday if the situation arises. I plan to build and fly each of these kits.

Wow, that is a good start! If one guard dog is needed for that, then I need an entire pack for mine

Well I just use public storage at this point, but with the costs, that will change in the very near future... costing me almost $1500.00 annually to store the stuff Congrats on getting some fine kits. Love the skill level kits! Any "K" Kits or Centuri/FSI/Vashon stuff?

Bob

I thought about collecting Centuri kits, but I have my hands full with the Estes builds. Also I never had exposure to Centuri kits as a kid. The hobby store only stocked Estes kits.
My dog loves my rockets. When I am packing my rockets to go flying he gets excited. We go flying and he runs with me to chase them down. My wife stays with the truck and rest of the rockets.
I have a lot of Estes kits to build so I really have not bought any other kits. I do buy from Semroc because I believe in what Carl does and I want to support his business.