View Single Post
Old 01-13-2020, 05:30 AM
BP Mafia

We saw them in 1982 at UD Arena in Dayton, Ohio. One of my friends knew a girl at UD who was a friend of his girlfriend, and we went to visit her in her dorm. Three of the guys had girlfriends at home, but Bob and I grabbed a cooler of beer and walked through the halls. The doors were all open, and it seemed like we got invited in to every room we passed. The girls were lounging around in skimpy sleepwear, and at one point as we were walking down the hall Bob turned to me and said "Holy Schlitz, this is like Letters to Penhouse!" I had to agree. Got a bunch of invitations to come back and visit. Never did.
We had seats in the upper arena and it was like sitting in a fog bank. Some guys behind us had a propane powered bong. The Jon Butcher Axis opened. He was okay. Rush was awesome. One of the great nights of my teenage years.

http://wallyum.blogspot.com/

I miss being SAM 0058

Build floor: Centuri Design Contest F-150 Hurricane Estes - Low Boom SST Semroc - Gee'Hod, Shrike, SST Shuttle

In paint: Canaroc Starfighter Scorpion Estes F-22 Air Superiority Fighter, Solar Sailer II Semroc Cyber III

Ready to fly: Estes - Multi-Roc, Solar Sailer II Semroc - Earmark, Snake Jumper