View Single Post
Old 12-25-2008, 07:49 PM
Craftsman

Thank You again for doing it. It is GREAT!!.
As far as the problems like I said it works with Safari so I will use that when I want to reference it.
Take Care
Quote:
Originally Posted by hcmbanjo
Hi all,
Thanks for all the positive feedback on the website. Most who responded say they will use it for it's intended purpose. I wanted to produce a site that would have answered the questions I had when I started the hobby, and answered all the new questions I had when I got back into it.
I've already gone back to the software and made a few corrections, some blocks of copy were repeated. I'll download the corrections in the next day or so. Check back, on occasion I will be adding new information, upgrading the art and photos.
I'm sorry there is problems with some "readers" not reproducing the site as it was originally laid out. I used a simple WYSIWYG software from a company called Coffee Cup.
If I knew more about the "Ins and Outs" of web development I could probably fix it.
That 20m.com extension is from a very inexpensive web server. When I signed with them for a free site (with advertisements) they then offered a small site with no ads for $4.95 a year! Can't beat that.
But, it's up and running and I can cross it off my 2008 To-Do list. Now, on to 2009's list!

Happy New Year!
Hans "Chris" Michielssen
Old NAR # 19086 SR