Thread: Porch Pirates
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2021, 10:35 AM
Old Submariner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Wooten
Back when I was a teen growing up in West Texas, I had a friend who was a part time trapper. One day I helped him run his traps and one of the live traps had caught a bobcat. Since there was a law preventing him from skinning the cat, he drugged it and he got a bright idea of putting the drugged bobcat into a suitcase and leaving it on a table at the roadside park about a mile outside of town. We then hid in the brush next to it and settled down to watch. Sure enough, about 45 minutes later a car stopped. The guys in it got out, saw the suitcase, looked around, then grabbed it and piled back in the car and started driving off while one of their number opened it. Before they drove 10 feet, all 4 doors opened up and they bailed out with the car still in gear. A pissed off bobcat followed out the passenger side rear door spitting and hissing with all claws out. it then disappeared into the brush.

The driver then ran back in to stop the car, they all piled in and burned rubber getting out of there.

It took us an hour to stop laughing.......

That's EPIC!

4 out of 3 people struggle with math.

Chemically, alcohol IS a solution.

NAR# 94042
SAM# 0078