View Single Post
Old 03-15-2023, 04:04 PM
Craftsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl
These individual decals came IN the kits. It seems Centuri really did focus on those roll patterns for their kits. But, as noted, they did them only for the three tube sizes. I've never seen a roll pattern included in a kit that was larger than ST-10.

Earl

ADD: But I believe all the roll patterns that came IN the kits were off those roll pattern 'collection' sheets sold separately. And it is my impression that the given roll pattern included in a kit (for that given tube size) might vary from kit to kit. In other others, the ST-7 roll pattern decal design in one Micro Probe might be different than the roll pattern design in another Micro Probe kit. And the same for other ST-8 and ST-10 kits that had roll pattern decals.

Thank you for those details. I believe I do see the same Marauder decal included in a "roil pattern" accessory decal sold in the 1965 catalog on page 40, "New Centuri roll patterns". I can't read the text well in my pdf copy but I think I see "for 1.00 body tube" and available in red and black.