View Single Post
Old 01-03-2020, 06:30 AM
BP Mafia

Mine is simple. Get my shop cleaned up enough that we can fit a weight set in the room. My wife has Osteoporosis that she's controlling well to this point, but her doctor says that lifting weights will help even more than the treatments. I've already got a bunch of my rockets in Tupperware containers, but I still need a bunch more. Some of the big ones are going to be tough to store, but the little ones won't be a problem. I'm in the middle of a build orgy with my backlog of kits, but I'm also buying the occasional clearance bird from Estes and Semroc. There are old cabinets in the shop that are full of early low number Semroc kits and other Estes kits I've picked up to build over the years. The cabinets are going, so I might be eBaying some of the stuff that's in them. On January 3, everything is pretty fluid, but my wife is much better than I am at organizing. If she gets an eye trained on the project, things will start moving quickly.
And I also have a stalled Blossom V-2 project in the shop. Among others.

http://wallyum.blogspot.com/

I miss being SAM 0058

Build floor: Estes - Low Boom SST Semroc - Marauder, Shrike, SST Shuttle

In paint: Canaroc - Starfighter Scorpion Centuri - Mini Dactyl Estes - F-22 Air Superiority Fighter, Multi-Roc, Solar Sailer II, Xarconian Cruiser Semroc - Cyber III

Ready to fly: Estes - Solar Sailer II Semroc - Earmark