View Single Post
Old 06-04-2005, 08:14 AM
The_Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltvscout
Hey Steve, good to see you. I remember auctioning kits for you on my old auction site in the late 90's. I put the forum online back in March. I'll have to do a bit more advertising I see.

Yes, it would be great to get any RockSim files you created for the old kits. You can attach the files to a message here in the forum.

Hello Scott

Yes I remember you and I used your auction site quite a bit at that time and met some good people. I really like your forum. I have a new found interest in cloning a couple of kits and I see several of the vendors I am currently dealing with on parts already hang out here.

The RockSim files in the .zip file are:

EnerJet Nike-Ram KE-1.rkt
FSI Echo 1.rkt
FSI Mach 1 Dart with RX-1 Thruster System.rkt
FSI Mach 1 Dart.rkt
FSI Megatron.rkt
FSI OSO.rkt
NCRHypersonic1100HNC_5.RKT
NCRHypersonic1100UNC_5.RKT
NCRSonicSeduction.RKT
SSRSLasor114_HNC_5.RKT
SSRSLasor114_HNC_5_Clone.RKT
SSRSLasor114UNC_5_Clone.RKT
SSRSLasor134_HNC_5.RKT

I owned and built all of these kits in the past and had the fin patterns and parts when I made these files. I don't claim 100% accuracy with these files but the NCR & SSRS files I had original fins and patterns for. The FSI files I made up from info from your site and JimZ. The EnerJet Nike-Ram is the one I am currently working on cloning. The HNC in some of the file names is for Hardwood Nose Cone and UNC is for Urethane Nose Cone (PML). I posted some of these to EMRR a while back.

Thanks,
Attached Files
File Type: zip Steve Naquin OOP RockSim Design Files.ZIP (71.6 KB, 158 views)
SAM# 0052

🚀 In Construction: Der Blue Maxx/Minie-Magg 5.5” & Vander-Burn MDRM Clone w/Stickershock23 Custom Decals
🚀 In Paint & Detail: USR Banshee
🚀 In Build Queue: Estes Doorknob w/Vander-Burn Rocketry Upgrade Kit [Sport Decor], Semroc Centurion-F, Semroc Egg Crate
🚀 In Repair: SLS Lil’ Hustler, SLS Aero-Dart 1969 Trim
🚀 Stay Tuned For Fall 2021 Launch Dates