View Single Post
Old 07-28-2019, 11:30 PM
Master Modeler

There was not a presentation per se. Dr. Langford just took questions....and there was some mention of B14-0s but I didn’t interpret what he said to say they were coming back. John Boren’s post just above is very intriguing.

There were a bunch of new models of various types in a box Dr. Langford opened after the “forum” was officially over. They included a wide range of things from simple to not so simple. Also on display were display models of the Boosted Bertha and the re-release of the Multi-Roc, through I was surprised to find a balsa nose block at the base of the payload section on that model. My model from the re-released kit uses the plastic nose cone base as is done in the Nova Payloader and I’m sure others.

The booster’s fins on Boosted Bertha aren’t “just a little bigger” they are LOTS bigger than the sustainer.

And I held in my hands one of the re-leased Phantoms. There were two in that box. Very very glad to see that back.

Both John and Ellis Langford were out at the night launch on Sunday night (over a couple of hours ago). Good to see them both here.
AMA 42160
KG7AIE