View Single Post
Old 02-05-2020, 05:11 AM
Freeform rocketry advocate.

Location: Claremont, CA "The intellectual capitol of the world."-WSJ
Default U.S. Rockets website and many others

Once I reupload my websites I would strongly appreciate people verifying links I have posted to many websites as revalidated. If I somehow miss a standing link I would like to know so I can revalidate it. I will give notice here at YORF only. People are encouraged to notify other websites and pages and services. This will likely take a week just to start. Given the sheer variety of links and sites this might take a month or two to really get this party started. I have a lot of content.

I was reminded this week of Vern's birthday a month ago or more where Mary Roberts encouraged folks to send well wishes. I sent him a copy of Canepa's HPR book as a gift and reminded him he and his wife Gleda has has an impact on society generally beyond the scope of most people's understanding. Vern and Gleda (and their collegues as listed in my .sig) literally exposed the entire society to an activity that brought the space program home to almost every bedroom and living room and school yard in this and several other free countries. One cannot ever express the power and benefit of that reality, and I will not try here and now. I will simply say one thing.

Thank you.

Just Jerry