View Single Post
Old 05-19-2020, 05:30 PM
The_Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosko_racer
I was given a 3D printed mini Cineroc payload section and I installed an 808 1080p Keychain camera in it. Loaded it up on top of a scratch build 2-clustered Deuce rocket I named "Wind Rider"... Great flight and great video. I actually build two versions of the Wind Rider to carry the Mini Cineroc pod. The Mini Cineroc 808 files can be found here on Thingiverse. I uploaded a video of the first flight on YouTube here . There is a Cineroc Tribute Facebook page that shows the development of the 3D printed version and also some great videos have been posted.

I never had an original Cineroc but with today's technology and the help of some good friends (Jim Filler, Scott Branche, and Kevin Johnson) I was able to enjoy this.

- Raul

Cool flight video Raul. I like the dual smoke trails from the canted motors!
I built a LOC Weasel-29 with a Aiptek PenCam and I had decent results at the time but the 808 1080p cameras like you used is sooooo much better

https://www.oldrocketforum.com/showthread.php?t=2222

I see in my old thread I got the idea from tbzep from his StormCaster rocket that carried the same camera I used in my Weasel-29. I still have parts from that rocket somewhere .....
SAM# 0052

🚀 In Construction: Der Blue Maxx/Minie-Magg 5.5” & Vander-Burn MDRM Clone w/Stickershock23 Custom Decals
🚀 In Paint & Detail: USR Banshee
🚀 In Build Queue: Estes Doorknob w/Vander-Burn Rocketry Upgrade Kit [Sport Decor], Semroc Centurion-F, Semroc Egg Crate
🚀 In Repair: SLS Lil’ Hustler, SLS Aero-Dart 1969 Trim
🚀 Stay Tuned For Fall 2021 Launch Dates