View Single Post
Old 02-15-2020, 08:30 PM
Semi-Pro Rocketeer TRA 10484 L2

Here is a Couple of reviews for one of their newest kits the Nike Hercules Rocket Builders Kit 1/14th Scale.

“The quality of the 3D parts is very good, high resolution and strength. Boyce has been upgrading their equipment over the years and current offerings reflect this--most parts require only a cursory sanding, tiny details might need to be cut from a thin printed base, etc.”

“I've been waiting for this model kit the Nike Hercules in The1/14 scale for a while now and I could not wait until I ordered it so I stayed up after 12 a.m. just so I could get my order in, I know from past rockets that I have purchased the quality and the attention to detail is outstanding and you cannot ask anything with more quality and that a great reasonable price their rocket models are awesome and I can't wait to get this one and add it to my collection, and if you're reading my review my suggestion is put your mind at ease an order this model you will not regret it or any of their models and help pass this around to anyone else you know that is into model rocketry”

Might add, if you look at all their kit ratings, they have never received less than a max rating. I have Saturn 1 sa5, SA7, b1, Gemini capsule, Juno 1 capsule and feel the same way!
=======================